Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i think nt should deny membership this time of year. because all of a sudden a bunch of new members pop up. the holiday 11 post so be restricted to members only

Call around, the Champs memorial city usually does guaranteed tix Sun or Mon..

I at "GulfHate"...my bad,I meant Gulfgate (not much of a difference)...They're giving out tix but peeps are cutting and ish... is there somewhere w/o the hassle???? If not, I'll see what I'll get here!!!

I at "GulfHate"...my bad,I meant Gulfgate (not much of a difference)...They're giving out tix but peeps are cutting and ish... is there somewhere w/o the hassle???? If not, I'll see what I'll get here!!!

Oh, yeah.. South Hou gets bad, Baybrook made the news during that Concord release. :lol: Could try Memorial tomorrow if ya wanna make the drive.. They also got a HOH, Sheik and FNL.

i went to my local footlocker and the manager (personal friend of mines) said they were just going to pass out tickets tomorrow Sunday at 10am, i  told him i had to work till 3pm and he said to not worry that they will be having plenty of pairs and that i would be able to get a ticket to secure mine, so hopefully its true because at other malls people are in line right now waiting for tickets that wont be passed out till noon

Oh, yeah.. South Hou gets bad, Baybrook made the news during that Concord release. :lol: Could try Memorial tomorrow if ya wanna make the drive.. They also got a HOH, Sheik and FNL.

My thing is are their people there now? If not, I'll make that drive

a friend of mine said he would trade his gamma blue 11s for my white cement 4s straight up. do you guys think this a good trade for me or i should hold on to my white cement 4s?

The Hype Has Arrived
mean.gif
sick.gif
 at least they're doing raffles here, I don't have the time to deal with that madness

Last edited:

a friend of mine said he would trade his gamma blue 11s for my white cement 4s straight up. do you guys think this a good trade for me or i should hold on to my white cement 4s?
pretty equal trade. i would do it. i want to trade mine when i get them for area 72 air force max or area 72 barkley posite maxs. missed out on both on the all star weekend and till today i am still pissed

i'm so glad i don't personally like these.. cuz if i did, these pictures would really be discouraging me right about now lol

If the hype is that real I'm trading my size 11 for some pairs I really want...

Last edited:
Never underestimate an 11 release.

Is it a strong filter, cause that pic looks like it was taken in the daytime?  There's no way that many people would camp out 24+ hours just for tickets.
Your eyes do not deceive you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom