Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I wouldn't be too discouraged about Gulfgate people stand in line for every Jordan out there even some of them horrendous Jordan 1's from the past.Lol

There should be alot of these but if those pics are for this release I doubt there is that much (considering its not the day of tickets yet).

comfirmation that a store near me has 40ish pairs. this store has been getting an increase in allotment but it is less than the oreos and taxis by a good amount. thankfully my pair is locked down and working on a second pair, but i hope this info helps anyone still looking. This store got half as many breds last year but also has been getting bigger allotments recently. Just a heads up

comfirmation that a store near me has 40ish pairs. this store has been getting an increase in allotment but it is less than the oreos and taxis by a good amount. thankfully my pair is locked down and working on a second pair, but i hope this info helps anyone still looking. This store got half as many breds last year but also has been getting bigger allotments recently. Just a heads up

you should probably say the name of the store since i assume its not a big retailer.

I really hope the mall I'm going to for my guaranteed ticket doesn't have that many ppl camped up...

Some food for thought: the Finish Line I work at (which is also one of the lowest volume Finish Lines in the district) gets 12-18 pairs of Jordans every release. However, when it's XI season, we get 45-50 pairs every year. Never fails. Just an FYI.

Got another locked in at work.

pimp.gif
can you lock one in for me?

I wouldn't be too discouraged about Gulfgate people stand in line for every Jordan out there even some of them horrendous Jordan 1's from the past.Lol

:x
What's so funny about that is I over heard someone talking about waiting on some 1s:x

you sign up for the Finishline Draft just to get a reserved spot / chance to stand in line on release day.  doesn't meant you'll get the shoes.   smh
You are wrong, with both the GMP & Black/Red XI's my winner's circle account was selected for both shoes.   When I arrived to purchase each shoe at different stores the employee at the mall entrance/store gate checked my ID/email with a printed off list.  

If you get confirmed and go to the store within the timeframe indicated you get your shoes. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom