Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Seems like a lot of stores are doing guaranteed tickets. Here in the Bay Area it's still the raffle process at a majority of places.
By me in jersey they usually don't just this one gamma they decided to do guaranteed. Used to be fcfs at all places now most do raffles

smh....should i really go out to get a raffle ticket for a gs size? and @primetime21  nvm dont answer lol forgot it snowed 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I went up to Villa in Redford, MI around 9:45 a.m. and there were about 45 people in line for a guaranteed ticket. I just couldn't do it, it's snowing and cold. I don't know what's wrong with me anymore. I stood in line for damn near 5 hours for those black/blue jordans 1's....stood in line all night for the concords....etc... nowadays anything more than 30 minutes outside ....I rather go buy some car parts or some new tile for the bathroom lol.

dog can you imagine the madness if river oaks,ford city or the plaza passed out guaranteed tickets
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
man...lol i just want a damn pair of kid gs' LOL if i have to look like im at six flags for that then you can forget it in this....snow+my people+people cutting+bs not having it.

man...lol i just want a damn pair of kid gs' LOL if i have to look like im at six flags for that then you can forget it in this....snow+my people+people cutting+bs not having it.

you should be good I took my cousin last year for the breds raffle around 2 o'clock he was in and out :pimp: kids footlocker river oaks

lol honestly standing on a line like that isn't worth it for me...I rather just pay resale price.

Last edited:
For people in the DMV... I went to Montgomery Mall (House of Hoops) and the line was ridiculous when I arrived at 4:00am. I waited outside a little bit, then wandered inside the mall through a service entrance. The chick who arrived early from HoH hooked her friends up so I said **** it and bailed. Ain't nobody got time for that. Went up to Lakeforest Mall up in Gaithersburg. I was definitely one of the first 100 people in the original line there, but everyone ahead of me let people cut in front of them and the cops could care less. Each time we said something they'd shrug their shoulders and just stand in their little huddle chit-chatting away. The Foot Locker people didn't care to tell this to the 300 people who had amassed by the time they came out at 8:10am that they only received enough tickets for 1 FSR in mens. That's all they gave out too. I bailed on that. Now I'm just hoping I can cop these online. I've lost a lot of respect for Foot Locker after today.

did you try hoh in wheaton mall

It is called maturing and putting more important things first with your time. Only waiting I am doing is maybe an hour in line. Never had to even line up until this year. With striking out online and rules changing in stores so it is making my connects harder and harder to hook people up, it is getting real. I used to get hooked up and can come anytime to grab the shoe, now if it is possible to get my ever so hard size 14, I still have to be in line by 7 before they pass out wrist bands. That way, it appears I followed the rules and my connect doesn't get in trouble. Small price to pay. But, that waiting in line for hours on end is for the birds. I never understand why 100's stand in linr. Take into account most stores get a fsr and you have 3-5 stores in the mall with the shoes, the most in the mall is 80-100 pairs. And thats just a gr release. A limited release may not even be a total of 20 pairs. I say security should clear the masses after the set number is reached

For people in the DMV... I went to Montgomery Mall (House of Hoops) and the line was ridiculous when I arrived at 4:00am. I waited outside a little bit, then wandered inside the mall through a service entrance. The chick who arrived early from HoH hooked her friends up so I said **** it and bailed. Ain't nobody got time for that. Went up to Lakeforest Mall up in Gaithersburg. I was definitely one of the first 100 people in the original line there, but everyone ahead of me let people cut in front of them and the cops could care less. Each time we said something they'd shrug their shoulders and just stand in their little huddle chit-chatting away. The Foot Locker people didn't care to tell this to the 300 people who had amassed by the time they came out at 8:10am that they only received enough tickets for 1 FSR in mens. That's all they gave out too. I bailed on that. Now I'm just hoping I can cop these online. I've lost a lot of respect for Foot Locker after today.
Sounds like you should have waited in the Line if you arrived at 4:00am. I also arrived at 4:00am and about 20 - 30 people jumped in line at the front. We were still able to get our size when they started at 6:30am and they had about 120 pair. 

Locked up my sz 13 at HOH Gallo.

Line was ******g ridiculous :x :smh:
There was at least 1000 people there dead ***. I forgot to take a pic smh **** was worse than Space Jam release.
HOH has to have at least 500+ pairs

I'm so glad I have 0 interest in this shoe. It's still hot garbage. I'm just still mad this got a slide out box while the classic playoffs last year got a basic box :smh:

Last edited:
wow, looking at the lines for the guarantee tickets. It'll be interesting to see how the online release will look like. Even FNL's "you lost the raffle" email said they will have plenty of pairs online. 

Crossing my fingers that the online release will be ok, and that I can score a pair for me and my son. After this I'm done with Jordan lol. The only pair of jays I want is the Carmine's after that I'm going to Reebok rotfl

Don't XI prices usually bottom out after a year or two at $225-$500 dollars; with the average being like $300? And don't they restock Jordan XIs like 2 or 3 times in the following year after the christmas release? It's really not all that serious for all these lines. And the sad part is it's mostly black and brown people in the pictures with the lines....but that's another talk not suited for NT. For all ya'll trying for the bred Is, I hope it's not like this for ya'll. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom