• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im so glad i only cop online :lol:

i wouldnt be able to stand around all those people for more than 5 minutes. screw that

Also, anyone who is seeing tweets from any trolls saying they got tickets at a DMV area DTLR -- absolutely false. Figured I'd at least call every store and verify for everyone on here still hoping to get a pair.

Don't XI prices usually bottom out after a year or two at $225-$500 dollars; with the average being like $300? And don't they restock Jordan XIs like 2 or 3 times in the following year after the christmas release? It's really not all that serious for all these lines. And the sad part is it's mostly black and brown people in the pictures with the lines....but that's another talk not suited for NT. For all ya'll trying for the bred Is, I hope it's not like this for ya'll. 

Yeah. I bought a pair of Concords last summer for $289. They weren't DS, but they were flawless.

My local mall had 450 people out for tickets this morning with maybe 250 pair total to sell the the public from 3 different stores 

the footlocker at 34 st was a zoo

good thing i saw a guy who runs a store with about 10 people
he was picking up pairs

i was able to cut through with him and the cops stuck me with the first 50 people or i still be waiting

the tickets where going to be handed out by 10 am and i knew ahead of time it was not going to happen

i will say it was poorly run at hoh 34
from what i understand the manager is new since the old manager took over the DM position
the new guy is a bit of a jerk and was overwhelmed with the line

from the manager to the chicks in the back eating cookies and drinking coffee and chit chatting

you would think from the way the line was running this was a store in the sticks with 36 pairs
not there marquee location

when i left their must have been over 150 people still waiting

btw if the dude who i was in the back of the line with at 5 am is reading this who's a size 6 and his friend was a size 9 email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
And people were complaining about Finishline's process :lol:

I'm very thankful to them looking at these pics.

well just entered the raffle at 2 spots i have one spot left tomorrow.. my ftl is allready making calls tomorrow to tell people if they won or not

im way too lazy to wait in line for these, althought they do look very nice in person. since i doubled on my taxi...u think i should trade one pair of my taxi even/+50 for gammas?

or i'll have a better chance camping online?

What stores are doing raffles? I am willing to at least go out again and enter a raffle. I already have hypothermia from this morning. What else could go wrong?

Yeah that's madness. Those lines for a raffle.

Every store should adopt the Finishline process. A lot less stressful than the insanity. I have a video of people at University Mall losing their minds and running for the place the Sheriffs said the line would be just to wait another hour and a half.

There was no organization to it. No single file line. Just a mass of heated people piled together. I was really high on the University Mall due to the recent string of Raffles (despite how crazy they can be). Going back to this type of ish just makes you not want to bother to cop in store.

Back
Top Bottom