Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jordan hype in Korea is at an absolute all-time high (or low)... the GS pairs are coming out tomorrow and people are camping out in 20-30 degree weather for 24 hours? 
mean.gif

Same thing happened for the Oreo V, Taxi XII, and Toro IV. They're nice and all but too many people here go overboard and start camping out 14-24 hours in advance...
i'm glad ill be in the states over the next few weeks. can't imagine what the bred 1 release is going to be like here...

where do you get your j's out here?

If these are the same as the bred 11's, with the number of restocks after RD, people will have plenty of opportunities to cop for retail.

you guys act like restocks are easy tho :lol:

gotta be online at the right time and usually not a lot of pairs

plus mostly resellers get em so yea

i'm glad ill be in the states over the next few weeks. can't imagine what the bred 1 release is going to be like here...

where do you get your j's out here?
I think the 1s are scheduled to be raffled off but i'm going to be in the US during that time.

I used to go to Itaewon because I have a friend at that Nike who is a manager but I try to stay away from there during these types of releases. PM me if you want info on other places.

If these are the same as the bred 11's, with the number of restocks after RD, people will have plenty of opportunities to cop for retail.

True but the restock for the 11's was announced by Nike once or twice I think.

Up here in Sacramento, Arden Fair Mall, Footlocker, Champs, and Footaction always do ONLINE raffles for all of their limited or widely demanded shoes.  Essentially, there is an online raffle nearly every week.  I don't understand why this practice is more widely adopted nationwide at all of their other locations as it seems much more fair and safer.

Are there any other markets where you live that have similar online practices?  I thought maybe Sacramento was a test market.  However this practice has been going on for a few years it seems, and I don't read about any other similar experiences elsewhere.  Any explanation would be appreciated.

True but the restock for the 11's was announced by Nike once or twice I think.
not to menytion all the ftl restocks in store

Up here in Sacramento, Arden Fair Mall, Footlocker, Champs, and Footaction always do ONLINE raffles for all of their limited or widely demanded shoes.  Essentially, there is an online raffle nearly every week.  I don't understand why this practice is more widely adopted nationwide at all of their other locations as it seems much more fair and safer.

Are there any other markets where you live that have similar online practices?  I thought maybe Sacramento was a test market.  However this practice has been going on for a few years it seems, and I don't read about any other similar experiences elsewhere.  Any explanation would be appreciated.
The raffles were implemented because of the policy of the mall after the Galaxy Foamposite release, not by FTL. Also, if you think the raffles are "fair" you probably haven't seen that it's the same people winning the raffles every week.

Last edited:
Not no hypebeast - been wearing Js since 8 yrs old

But all this hype and camping for shoes that were normal basketball shoes back in da days because Jordan was still WINNING is just surreal to me.

I'd never imagine almost 20 years later, the SAME shoes albeit diff colorway is making all these people camp like this. My mom who bought me Js when I was 8 to 12 can't believe it.

Here's the twist: I love it. So happy to see that Jordans will never die - still getting making heads turn and the fems wet

Standing in line, talking to random people, swapping numbers, and making friends is real chill.

If you struck out, no biggie, if you always had your priorities straight like school and get a decent job, you wait until the hype dies and buy them for $250 which should be just Xmas F' it money.

-First post!

Last edited:
 Who here in the DMV wants to join me in a luxurious 8 person tent outside one of the DTLR's? (Translation: I'm a tiny girl and I'll need you to save my life if somebody tries to kidnap me)

I think this is what it's going to come down to.
you gonna make these nters catch a case

Who here in the DMV wants to join me in a luxurious 8 person tent outside one of the DTLR's? (Translation: I'm a tiny girl and I'll need you to save my life if somebody tries to kidnap me)

I think this is what it's going to come down to.
This is probably how you will get kidnapped. Bring friends and MASE. Oh yeah, don't drink out of someone else's drink too. 2CENTS

Thankful to get a break on a Jordan pre xmas release. Good luck to all those that want these

I have no desire to even bother with with these not a fan

you guys act like restocks are easy tho
laugh.gif

Yup far from easy. Mostly random drops and the announced "re-releases" has everyone gunning for them again plus people trying for 2x and 3x cops  

Back
Top Bottom