Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We've all seen this before with the Grape 5 release. Ridiculous crowds of people everywhere and all the crazy looking pics posted showing them. We all know how that ended up, still a pretty easy cop. Expect the same for these. This release is the same as the grape 5 or bred 11. Demand is crazy but there will be a good amount of pairs around. Should be able to grab ur pair if u try. Not saying you can waltz into ur local footlocker at 12pm on Saturday and grab ur pair but a pair can be had easily with effort. Also so many people will be trying to flip their pair that the market will be saturated so if you miss out, resell price will be decent once all the wannabe resellers realize everybody else has the same idea.

Last edited:
We've all seen this before with the Grape 5 release. Ridiculous crowds of people everywhere and all the crazy looking pics posted showing them. We all know how that ended up, still a pretty easy cop. Expect the same for these. This release is the same as the grape 5 or bred 11. Demand is crazy but there will be a good amount of pairs around. Should be able to grab ur pair if u try. Not saying you can waltz into ur local footlocker at 12pm on Saturday and grab ur pair but a pair can be had easily with effort.

Not for retail.

We've all seen this before with the Grape 5 release. Ridiculous crowds of people everywhere and all the crazy looking pics posted showing them. We all know how that ended up, still a pretty easy cop. Expect the same for these. This release is the same as the grape 5 or bred 11. Demand is crazy but there will be a good amount of pairs around. Should be able to grab ur pair if u try. Not saying you can waltz into ur local footlocker at 12pm on Saturday and grab ur pair but a pair can be had easily with effort. Also so many people will be trying to flip their pair that the market will be saturated so if you miss out, resell price will be decent once all the wannabe resellers realize everybody else has the same idea.

I got two pairs of Grapes on release day but that was by sheer luck. Still had to wait I'm line at FinishLine in the AM while my girl waited at Footlocker. Wearing a size 14 helps a bit, lol.

If these are the same as the bred 11's, with the number of restocks after RD, people will have plenty of opportunities to cop for retail.

Over 300 people then it started raining so alot left. Then more came like around 7 am. But there were folks camping out since Wednesday for em. Got my 10.5 ticket though so I'm happy.

MAN THIS IS THE WORST RELEASE EVER I WENT TO BAYBROOK MALL ABOUT 5 IN THE AM AND FOOTLOCKER WHICH IS ALSO A HOUSE OF HOOPS OPEN AT 10 BUT SINCE SO MANY PEOPLE WAS IN LINE THEY OPEN AT 8 SO I WAS PROLLY NUMBER 30 IN LINE IN THE FRONT ENTRANCE WITH THE MOST PEOPLE AROUND 100 OR SO AND WEN 8 OCLOCK ARRIVE EVERYBODY WAS WONDERING WHY THE DOORS WASNT OPEN COME TO FIND OUT THEY OPEN MACYS AND EVERYONE THAT WAS IN THE BACK RUSH THRU AND GOT TO FOOTLOCKER BEFORE EVERYONE I REALLY FEEL BAD ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO BEEN THERE SINCE 9 DAT DIDNT GET A GURANTEED TICKET I THINK MALL SECURITY NEED TO HANDLE THINGS BETTER THEY MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A PAIR MADE ME HATE THAT IM A SNEAKER COLLECTOR AND AROUND 11 I WENT TO ALMEDA MALL BOUT 10 MIN AWAY AND THEY ONLY WAS DOING A RAFFLE SO BASICALLY I BEEN UP FOR 24 WITH NO FOR SURE SHOES ANYHELP FROM A NEW NTER AND SORRY FOR THE LONG POST IM JUST PISSSD OH AND IM FROM HOUSTON

Mark my words these will be easy to buy come Saturday either in store or online, that is if you don't win a raffle. Ebay prices shouldn't be bad either cause pretty much everybody's trying to resell. lol 

Im looking past this release and completely focused on the 1's.

I got to champs in dallas at 8am and was the 2nd person in line, all week when I and others called they said they were doing guaranteed tickets but when I got there they had put a sign on the door saying they changed and we're doing the raffle instead, so they were spose to open at 10am but they manager got there to open up at 9:30am and people start saying "watsup man y'all been saying guaranteed all week, now y'all switch it up and they're gone call corporate to complain", the manager said he only had 6 pair and that his shipment either got stolen or hadn't made it yet because of the weather last weekend. And his district manager said raffle the 6 pairs . He said he hopes the rest of the shoes are there by Wednesday because the tracking still says "in transit", Wednesday they are spose to call the winners of the raffle...so today I got 3 raffle tickets and my girl got 1 raffle ticket..
Thoughts???

I won my raffle at my local finish line.. RSVP'D and still haven't received my ticket yet? Wondering if anyone else is having this issue? 

Thanks 

Mark my words these will be easy to buy come Saturday either in store or online, that is if you don't win a raffle. Ebay prices shouldn't be bad either cause pretty much everybody's trying to resell. lol 

Im looking past this release and completely focused on the 1's.
eyes.gif
 We will see the 21st I guess

How come the stores are handing out raffle tickets now? The stores around here usually do it on Wednesday and Thursday. I haven't kept up with this release, just curious.

Jordan hype in Korea is at an absolute all-time high (or low)... the GS pairs are coming out tomorrow and people are camping out in 20-30 degree weather for 24 hours? 
mean.gif

Same thing happened for the Oreo V, Taxi XII, and Toro IV. They're nice and all but too many people here go overboard and start camping out 14-24 hours in advance...

I won my raffle at my local finish line.. RSVP'D and still haven't received my ticket yet? Wondering if anyone else is having this issue? 

Thanks 
Yes I'm having the same problem. Infact FNL has tweeted me it should be fixed by this week. So we will see. Just tweet them and find out for sure

Back
Top Bottom