Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey everyone. Quick question. I didn't win any raffles so I got to do the good ole college online try.

Standard NDC, Finishline, Footlocker, Eastbay getting these?

Thanks in advance.

Ya'll think nike actually gave a heck and changed the limit to 1 per because they seen all the madness for these on the news ?? yeah right huh ? 
laugh.gif

Ya'll think nike actually gave a heck and changed the limit to 1 per because they seen all the madness for these on the news ?? yeah right huh ? 
laugh.gif
last year it was two per customer i was hoping it would be the same but i guess not. maybe they will update quantity limit later this week. Im also hearing that these will change to TLO. we will see.

last year it was two per customer i was hoping it would be the same but i guess not. maybe they will update quantity limit later this week. Im also hearing that these will change to TLO. we will see.

I highly doubt they change it from 2 to 1 and back to 2 in one week.

Maybe thats their answer to try n help all the non bot users.

But think if they made 750k. Release 500 now. How many per size? How many of those on ndc?

And thats why the sz13 game blows.

Mad sz13 heads. All trying for maaaaaaaaybe a couple 1000 pairs on ndc

I highly doubt they change it from 2 to 1 and back to 2 in one week.

Maybe thats their answer to try n help all the non bot users.

But think if they made 750k. Release 500 now. How many per size? How many of those on ndc?

And thats why the sz13 game blows.

Mad sz13 heads. All trying for maaaaaaaaybe a couple 1000 pairs on ndc
They would do it considering how Nike is with some of their releases, but I like how they kept it at 1 to limit bot users and it'll be easy on this release for that 13, trust me. I can't see myself having problems with this release.

They would do it considering how Nike is with some of their releases, but I like how they kept it at 1 to limit bot users and it'll be easy on this release for that 13, trust me. I can't see myself having problems with this release.

When have they ever made the limit, changed it again, and changed it back?

It will be easy for the 13???? Do u even wear a 13? Hahahaha

Dude ur in la la land.

I can see you having problems with this release.

I can see ANYONE having problems with this release.

Unless u win a raffle or draft. And even those werent easy besides fnl.

But ur in another world if u think this wil b easy

Last edited:
Really ? Like unplugging it n plugging back in?

Yeah. Also clear your browser history and clear your cache. Obviously log into NDC before all of this and open a tab (G Chrome) and go to your cart. It'll be empty but when the page for the shoe is trying to load them into your cart you can refresh the other tab to see if they've been added in without losing your place in "line" by refreshing your tab with the shoes.

Dude ur in la la land.

Some of these people think sitting on the computer clicking for 3 and 4 hours is easy. Yeah, you weren't out in the elements and didn't burn gas, but that was still 4 hours of your life gone [shrug]

Well I got my ticket! Two near fights in the line because people thought they could cut and cold temps, I made it through. We'll see what happens come Saturday!

Well I got my ticket! Two near fights in the line because people thought they could cut and cold temps, I made it through. We'll see what happens come Saturday!
sounds like where I was at. I'm gonna wait till 11 or 12 to get my shoes. I know at 8 its gonna be crazy

Dude ur in la la land.

I suppose never, and I actually do, and I know how hard it is to get my sz, trust me. You're not the only one out there who struggles but usually when it comes to GR's even the hyped one's it's fairly easy for me, I already put in work and have the backup plans if necessary, but yeah anyone can have problems with this release just like the taxi's, for me I got them in cart easy and didn't buy them, just to prepare for this weekend, I know the hype isn't necessarily as big as these are but still, I should fair pretty well. GL to you man, was just giving my two cents about this release.

grabbing for a buddy- would prefer to sit around and do it online, but have a feeling the sonics gloves last week were an exception to the rule as far as online goes. Was out all day yesterday at basketball tournaments. WIll Champs and FNL be FCFS on 20th/21st or they all do raffles and tickets early as well? PM if easier.

Thanks for the advice. been awhile on the 11s for me.

Back
Top Bottom