For the people pm'ing me
I only have my rsvp from finishline that should be a sure thing
And I have 4 tickets for raffle as a backup
I don't have anything on hand
If I get call backs on the shoes I will let u guys know
Again I don't have any shoes on hand I'm in the same boat as everyone else
Look what I started...

how do you obtain those???

happen to have any for SoCal area... preferably San Fernando Valley (818)

Sorry Fam, wish I could help you. I actually ended up with the codes just by walking into the store. They have it posted on the counter. A couple friend hooked me up with the codes from the HIlltop and SF one.

The website states that they don't give the code over the phone but you might get lucky if you just call them.

Just cuz I'm feeling nice:

DF71DC63AC Concord Sun Valley
AFAF805ADD Antioch Sommersville Towne Center
2FD1E3BBD8 Hilltop Richmond Downstairs
3FBABAFD87 Hilltop Richmond Upstairs
2B199F8A0F Tanforan - SF

denzel-washington.jpeg

If only I could REP x10!!! Thanks @DJ KiSHi

is today the only day they're making phone calls?

kinda silent in here.. would've thought everyone would've been saying how they won

impalass96 impalass96 I would place a wager on NTSFs 400 stock as being false. If they received 900 blk/red XIs last year, this year would exceed that amount.

I have won 1 rsvp at NTSF. (Manual) The only 1 I've won was the blk/red XIs. I think the odds are in our favor this year.

impalass96 impalass96 I would place a wager on NTSFs 400 stock as being false. If they received 900 blk/red XIs last year, this year would exceed that amount.

I have won 1 rsvp at NTSF. (Manual) The only 1 I've won was the blk/red XIs. I think the odds are in our favor this year.

THIS. I've only won ONE RSVP and that was for the Blk/Red XI's last year. lol I'm sure NTSF will have more Gamma's than they had Blk/Red XI's from last year too.

2B199F8A0F Tanforan - SF
"Hilltop Richmond" i ain't going there to pick up gammas if i win 
roll.gif

considering its 4 already and the phone has been silent looks like its time to play the rsvp game......sadly

The moment when you have your pair on lock but your girl is in limbo...lol looks like either online or reseller's wrath.

Got no calls back..smh its damn near hopeless in DC where almost everybody is shady...If anybody can help PM me. Im asking before I even sit at my computer on Saturday and try to fight the I-robots. I know at this point it wont be easy to checkout and go back 2 sleep.

Last edited:
considering its 4 already and the phone has been silent looks like its time to play the rsvp game......sadly
Most calls will be made wednesday I've even been told by FTL that they will make their raffle calls on friday

FNL did their online Raffle/Draft already. Sheikh has their own online raffle system.

The wristbands will be for Footlocker, Kids Footlocker, and Champs this Friday.

Shoe Palace did their in store raffle this morning at 9am-12pm when yesterday on the phone they said they were going to be starting it at 12.
mean.gif
Oh yeah, duh, forgot about the FNL draft even though I won lol. Okay so FTL and Champs are still doing the wristbands. I've never messed with Sheikh or Shoe Palace, I always just pick up a wristband since it's outside.

2B199F8A0F Tanforan - SF
do you happen to have the codes for the chicago stores? thanks

Back
Top Bottom