Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For the two in the dmv area columbia and owings mills malls dtlr are both giving out raffle tickets. Hope y'all can make it. Goodluck

:rofl:

:rofl:

I see they're gonna continue the Jordan 1 bastardization with those potiential '96 XI inspired Jordan 1 I see in that pic. Watch them drop a Colombia cw of those 1's too, just to slap everyone in the face.

was trying to figure out what that 1 could be, but that definitely makes sense since JB has been doing that recently.

Wonder how many of you saying "not copping" will end up copping :smh:

Everyone in this thread.

any estimate of the average resell price on these?
everyday a reseller is born 
laugh.gif

ALL SoCal shiek
[h5]Montclair 242A8CF8C1
West Covina CFA2A3408F
Fox Hills 18A8ACF9C4
South Bay Galleria A79783BFC1
South Bay Pavilion C01E2BAC1A
Glendale Galleria 6DB4A57F18
Crenshaw Mall 0824521D32
Lakewood 8E1CB5366B
Del Amo Mall A29908ABB0[/h5]
Santa Anita mall CA1EFF729F

A38B4C79BE - Moreno Valley

Northridge 97027FF2D9

Last edited:
For the two in the dmv area columbia and owings mills malls dtlr are both giving out raffle tickets. Hope y'all can make it. Goodluck
Appreciate it just got off and im dead tired figured i would try in DC or northern VA since i work in Crystal CIty but good looking out regardless... 

Appreciate it just got off and im dead tired figured i would try in DC or northern VA since i work in Crystal CIty but good looking out regardless... 
no problem. I think Columbia dtlr is also giving out raffle tickets tomorrow just call em first and security mall shoecity hasn't passed out tickets yet raffle or guaranteed. Just stay on topof what they do.

hopefully this is true but if not, anyone in the chicagoland area receive a call from them? 
1st post ever for me on here. A 5 year lurker. But yeah, I got a call from World Foot Locker at River Oaks Mall out there in Calumet City. Won the Finishline draft at River Oaks too. Half of the footlockers I put in for on the south side said that they would be doing call backs on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday so there is still time. The other half ( the ones in River Oaks and the other south burbs) said today and one Friday.

Back
Top Bottom