Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yeah, didn't have my size by the time I got up, so I grabbed a size for someone. I was the one wearing the Xmas Kobe's
Oh ok... Were you with one of your boys that knew the guy that works at Tillys?

I was wearing Flu Games
Yeah, we all work for Tilly's. Oh yeah, I remember. Wearing a beanie right?

You know if Footaction did theirs yet?

Last edited:
so your saying its gonna be next to impossible to get these EVEN if you stand in line early and went to 2 footlockers and a champs for tickets but didnt get a call like i did?

Look's like finishline is not gonna send out my RSVP ticket email even though there twitter agrees with me it hasn't been sent. They keep saying it will be forwarded it to someone but who knows that is. Looks like I have to go online this yr.

so your saying its gonna be next to impossible to get these EVEN if you stand in line early and went to 2 footlockers and a champs for tickets but didnt get a call like i did?
it would probably be a lot easier and a lot less hassle to buy them online.  

I hate to sound like a hype, But man just thinking about these gives me that feeling,like when I first purchased my first pair of jordans or it's the feeling where you buy that pair of shoes you wanted for the longest but back ten you didn't have the money then few years later you buy that pair that you wanted along time ago.. It's like adrenaline rush... For the love of sneakers, I really hope everyone is safe out their when saturday comes

do you think bday coupons will work on this release? if so i need one for champs i have one for footlocker already.

Back
Top Bottom