• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is from the coupon code thread.

What you want to do is, save the picture and email it to yourself.

Open it up after giving them your phone number for your VIP account, then say you want to use this.

In store key-code is : 1122.
do you think its possible to use this at champs since they are all under the same unbrella?

going to pick up my gf pair at footlocker and use this coupon and then pick up my pair at champs and use this coupon, save 50 bucks...clutch.

I doubt they will allow bday coupons on these. Like seriously doubt it. How often to you hear that retros have been purchased with bday coupons?

do you think its possible to use this at champs since they are all under the same unbrella?

My local champs never allows usage of footlocker birthday codes without having a print out. I also know that while the code is the same, champs has their own birthday coupons.

My local champs never allows usage of footlocker birthday codes without having a print out. I also know that while the code is the same, champs has their own birthday coupons.
good heads up i will print out two copies

@dquezad***9  how did the fashion fair stores handle their tickets? was it a "random" raffle for each size? this morning before the mall even opened champs and footlocker at vintage faire had fcfs vouchers to pickup a guaranteed pair on saturday. thanks!

will these be hard to get online? im starting to worry because of all the links that i saw on the internet. people changed from hating these to loving these and camping out for 16 hours

Good lookin to errone posting shiekh codes.. anyone ever win off their online raffle.. this will be my first time trying thru them... their fb and iG really dont have too many followers.. soo I guess thats a good thing..

If this is a hit.. we needa start a shiekh raffle code thread!!!

@dquezad***9
 how did the fashion fair stores handle their tickets? was it a "random" raffle for each size? this morning before the mall even opened champs and footlocker at vintage faire had fcfs vouchers to pickup a guaranteed pair on saturday. thanks!

dringuez dringuez HOH & FTL here does guaranteed tickets, and they did the signups today. Champs did a raffle yesterday and shoe palace did theirs today... I didn't bother trying the raffles!

So I got zero call backs on my Sunday raffle tickets. Didnt expect that. Still got 4 more raffles to enter but these are looking harder to get than expected. I know a few FCFS places though....

From my experience with entering raffles, anytime there is a huge line, non-sneakerheads will wait in line simply thinking that shoes are being given away for free. One time, this guy was informed otherwise and he just got out of the line, hah.

A dude was standing behind me in line and was asking me what the shoes looked like :smh:

I am pretty sure with high volumes of shoes means more calls to make. Some of the places I talked to said they will be making calls tomorrow as well. This happened to me with the Oreo release. I got the call the day after the initial calls when out.

This is a picture of the GS release today in my area (not my picture, taken from a Korean sneaker forum). Apparently about 300-400 showed up the raffle. I still can't believe GS were being raffled off, let alone 400 people camping out for these??

Back
Top Bottom