Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i never said xi soles crumble? haters did & if you didn't feel some type of way why couldn't you just look @ my pics & say what a dumba*s to your self but you took your time to call me out?i felt like taking pics whats ur beef with what i want to do?

He's saying that one pic would have been sufficient.

But I guess you wanted to stunt on us like you are this Saturday, huh :rolleyes

i never said xi soles crumble? haters did & if you didn't feel some type of way why couldn't you just look @ my pics & say what a dumba*s to your self but you took your time to call me out?i felt like taking pics whats ur beef with what i want to do?

But I guess you wanted to stunt on us like you are this Saturday, huh :rolleyes

that's not his style (but sure looks that way)

3 things...

1 - you already planning your FIT for the release? :lol:

2 - I guess you doing it with your 09s.... hope someone doesn't show up with their 00s and shut you down :D

3 - haters cant hate what they don't know about... dudes probably gonna think you got on fake gammas. that's just how it is these days. we dealing with people that are into the trend not shoe historians like we used to deal with.

1.that's not my style people who do that most of the time look like clowns
2.i would be glad to see someone else stunting in their jams i would give props
3.if somebody says i'm rocking fakes it won't bother me cause haters are always going to throw shade & they letting me know i'm doing something if they take their time to make a sideways comment

Last edited:

But I guess you wanted to stunt on us like you are this Saturday, huh
eyes.gif
i'm not trying to stunt just going to wear what i like if that's how somebody else sees it like that then that's them i know jams are not rare & millions of people own them so to me seeing them really is nothing crazy.i like when people also give multiple pics if i knew people would be so offended by it i wouldn't have shared.a couple of people on here also asked me to post pics so that's  why i did.

actions speak louder than words. im not offended 1 bit. I just think you are saying one thing and doing another. you've obviously posted it enough that the act is getting tired with me and that photoshoot was definitely overboard.

you the one who brought up the whole ideal of "stuntin" "2 - I guess you doing it with your 09s.... hope someone doesn't show up with their 00s and shut you down 
happy.gif
" everyday i wear j's is just another day to me

you the one who brought up the whole ideal of "stuntin" "2 - I guess you doing it with your 09s.... hope someone doesn't show up with their 00s and shut you down :D " everyday i wear j's is just another day to me

okie dokie...

you the one who brought up the whole ideal of "stuntin" "2 - I guess you doing it with your 09s.... hope someone doesn't show up with their 00s and shut you down 
happy.gif
" everyday i wear j's is just another day to me
nah many of us think you're just trying to show off, not just bigj

it's cool that you wear what you like, but don't front that you're not trying to stunt by posting tagged pics w/ a receipt (who knows the point of that)

would have been sufficient enough if you posted one shot on foot.

nah many of us think you're just trying to show off, not just bigj

it's cool that you wear what you like, but don't front that you're not trying to stunt by posting tagged pics w/ a receipt (who knows the point of that)

would have been sufficient enough if you posted one shot on foot.
point of receipt is to show they are authentic.

point of receipt is to show they are authentic.
if this was the Space Jam release thread maybe we would have cared more, but its the Gamma thread Mr.Martinez.

you're 27 man. don't you have something better to do than prove yourself on an e-forum?

if this was the Space Jam release thread maybe we would have cared more, but its the Gamma thread Mr.Martinez.

you're 27 man. don't you have something better to do than prove yourself on an e-forum?
just enjoying myself browsing you don't do that?

Lol, let that man shine. I'm gonna undedstock my black white gloves when I pick up my pre school size 3 gammas saturday. Pics coming soon (w recciept) dudes gone be like where you get them GPs I'm gone be like Uhhh that ish stank don't it j/k

Lol I'm not even wearing jordans to the release cause I know people going to be shoving and pushing even though we got a guaranteed pair. The free runs or the air maxs considering I will be waiting in line for atleast a hour.... so no need to even stunt...

Last edited:
I remember a lot of folks passing up on the Columbias when they first came out saying they're too plain and All Star shoes were a joke. Now, they're grails to some :smile: And even older folks (late 20s) hated the patent leather, but them Breds became famous with his series against GP and the Sonics.

I'm really surprised Jordan Brand used the Gamma theme for a edition they nearly kept the original color line except the lows. Especially the sole - I would've thought they'd go the clear sole route.

I mean everyone has 3 main colorways now. I think this is a smart business move for JB. They're adapting to change in consumerism and targeting newer JB fans immersed in the swag, eye-popping, bold statement look. I don't think the Blackout 11s would've been as nearly hyped. This is how they'll stay alive and whether you like or not, these Gammas will be a classic to this new generation when older folks lose teeth.

I hope JB does release the Columbias next year. It'll be a solid way to say bye to the shoe game. (might pull a Mayweather if they come out with a Toro 11, general release the Pantones, Doernbecher 11s...here we go again)
Funny how your compairing this to the columbia 11. Columbia's are classic because mj used it. This gamma is just another cw jb made to keep the 11line alive.

Lol I'm not even wearing jordans to the release cause I know people going to be shoving and pushing even though we got a guaranteed pair. The free runs or the air maxs considering I will be waiting in line for atleast a hour.... so no need to even stunt...
i usually wear air max 95's when in line for pick up for the same reasons but i'm going up to the mall with a friend when he picks up his because i still need to get some gifts for some of my friends so i won't be lining up.  

I remember going to the 1st yeezy release. dudes were running when they found an entrance to the mall that was open. I calmly slide in line and heard some dude say he scuffed his pradas up while running. sadly enough neither him or I didn't get the yeezys that day. at least I didn't ruin a $300 pair of shoes in the process :lol:

too cool to be running for some shoes man.

LOL
I always go right when they open, so nine times out of ten i have beaters on when i go pick up a shoe.. 

Oh man lemme go get all my xi out to decide n show u all.

And while the foam on that xi might not crumble, dont be so sure about the glue.

And freshoutbox....... U vacuum sealed them?

Funny the look EXACTLY like my thrown on shelf pair

Last edited:
Oh man lemme go get all my xi out to decide n show u all.

And while the foam on that xi might not crumble, dont be so sure about the glue.

And freshoutbox....... U vacuum sealed them?

Funny the look EXACTLY like my thrown on shelf pair
i also have multiple pairs of xi's but i was just showing the xi that i will be wearing sat.,no i didn't vacuum seal them when i first got them about a yr. after.

Back
Top Bottom