Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First time ever winning a raffle...really clutch and more so glad that I won't be having to camp out or fight the giant crowds.  Good luck to everyone else still trying to find a way to safely secure their pair

Congrats where'd you go? Know who might be getting those 12s next Wk?

when has nordstrom ever sold Jordans on RD? especially a XI as of late?

ive got a buddy whos mom works there and can get discount but i know its not true so yea
laugh.gif
Nordstrom's been on that XI game. People always forget this every year.

Also, anyone know if those little Finish Line's that started popping up inside of Macy's are getting them? I don't think they were a part of the Draft..

Nordstrom's been on that XI game. People always forget this every year.

Also, anyone know if those little Finish Line's that started popping up inside of Macy's are getting them? I don't think they were a part of the Draft..
No.

If anyone needs help getting a pair I'm stationed in north Dakota and I can try to see if there are extra pairs because people aren't crazy for shoes here

I remember a lot of folks passing up on the Columbias when they first came out saying they're too plain and All Star shoes were a joke. Now, they're grails to some :smile: And even older folks (late 20s) hated the patent leather, but them Breds became famous with his series against GP and the Sonics.

I'm really surprised Jordan Brand used the Gamma theme for a edition they nearly kept the original color line except the lows. Especially the sole - I would've thought they'd go the clear sole route.

I mean everyone has 3 main colorways now. I think this is a smart business move for JB. They're adapting to change in consumerism and targeting newer JB fans immersed in the swag, eye-popping, bold statement look. I don't think the Blackout 11s would've been as nearly hyped. This is how they'll stay alive and whether you like or not, these Gammas will be a classic to this new generation when older folks lose teeth.

I hope JB does release the Columbias next year. It'll be a solid way to say bye to the shoe game. (might pull a Mayweather if they come out with a Toro 11, general release the Pantones, Doernbecher 11s...here we go again)

when has nordstrom ever sold Jordans on RD? especially a XI as of late?

ive got a buddy whos mom works there and can get discount but i know its not true so yea
laugh.gif
Nordstroms has been releasing retro Jordan's as far back as 2006.  They use to even let you do phone orders before they opened.

Did anyone get a call from FTL/champs at topanga/northridge area? 

In all the months that I have been doing raffles since these stores went to that system I have never gotten a call from the Champs, FTL, Shiekh , or Shoe Palace at Northridge mall. These stores are so damn Shady. FYI they are opening a new House of Hoops in Sherman Oaks Mall.

Last edited:
In all the months that I have been doing raffles since these stores went to that system I have never gotten a call from the Champs, FTL, Shiekh , or Shoe Palace at Northridge mall. These stores are so damn Shady. FYI they are opening a new House of Hoops in Sherman Oaks Mall.

Well thats good to know.. any word on grand opening.. u kno they will have some kicks opening day

I love this time of year. People have unloading some heat just to get these and I'm trying to get as much as possible. So far I've gotten fear 5, dtrt 3, cool grey 4, all for steals. Looking for a few more steals. There is always a good side to hyped releases. The thirst causes people to do crazy things.

Nordstroms used to always get Jordan's. I remember getting the black grey 8's for $70 in 03 during their half yearly sale.

Hopefully I will be able to get toddler sz for my daughter show her the pics of them and she said she wants

did it because all the salt i got yesterday when multiple people said my soles were going to crumble lol.on feet pics to come on gamma release i like to prove haters wrong.

did it because all the salt i got yesterday when multiple people said my soles were going to crumble lol.on feet pics to come on gamma release i like to prove haters wrong.

its no salt.
XIs don't crumble. that's well known.
you sound real dumb to be honest.

still doesn't warrant a photoshoot - like really? you took a pic of the receipt and the shoe inserts?

its no salt.
XIs don't crumble. that's well known.
you sound real dumb to be honest.

still doesn't warrant a photoshoot - like really? you took a pic of the receipt and the shoe inserts?
i never said xi soles crumble? haters did & if you didn't feel some type of way why couldn't you just look @ my pics & say what a dumb a*s to your self but you took your time to call me out?i felt like taking pics whats ur beef with what i want to do?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom