Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Could these be the Laneys? bc there's blue on the jumpman and yellow on the jumpman jordan tag

Can't understand the cold shoulder on the Columbias smh. People blame the anniversaries being so similar & only released 3 years ago but Idk. I think its ridiculous to introduce something new before bringing them back or going out of order.

Can't understand the cold shoulder on the Columbias smh. People blame the anniversaries being so similar & only released 3 years ago but Idk. I think its ridiculous to introduce something new before bringing them back or going out of order.

The XI is handled differently than other retros. Usually when a retro comes out, it's whole OG loop comes out, XIs only come out once a year. Why? Who knows. The longer they make you wait for the columbias, the more hyped up you will be.

Maybe if they made the lace loops and mesh gamma blue and grey or just the lace loops maize/whatever color that yellow is.
But I think this shoe is a good example of too much black.

The upper could use some color.

I stay with concord and breeds Nike is over do in it on Retro release some one hungry up there

I'll have the jumpman blacked out and these will be perfect

Idk why everyone is acting like they'd pass, we all know it'll be chaos come release date. The hype train has a long time for everyone to hop on

Back
Top Bottom