Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
130/134 respondents who said they werent copping are lying.. come release day they are going to have personal FSR's at $350 a pair
indifferent.gif

heres another one

indifferent.gif
save it until release day

so ive given myself a long, long time to get my emotions together and come to grips that my beloved columbias arent coming out.

ill probably buy these and not think twice about it. i purchased (and have since sold) the anniversary XIs and these are better than those by eons. still cant understand why they removed the jumpman from the heel.

I don't know how this actual shoe will turn out in the final product when they do release. From right now, the designers need more work. Black on black with an off blue color is kind of fading the hype on new releases and the anticipation.

I was the one who said we would get the snakeskins and everyone bashed me once again..... Fast foward 4 months later, and we now have pics of gs pink snakeskins.... Men's Xmas version that I dropped info on will come soon.

I was the one who said we would get the snakeskins and everyone bashed me once again..... Fast foward 4 months later, and we now have pics of gs pink snakeskins.... Men's Xmas version that I dropped info on will come soon.

You da man!

Good lookin on the consistent info fam :smokin

Pink snakeskin s? Like the old lows that came out a long time ago? I still have a pair in need of fixing :pimp:

They finally destroyed the 11
Not possible. 2001 when they came out with the lows (not the I.E. lows) like the pink, snakeskin, and metallic silver I thought that this was a sure bastardization of the XI. Not only are some these now considered "classics" but it was also the first time that I saw dudes rockin' women sneakers, and proud to do so.

My point: When it comes the Air Jordan XI, all rules and logic go out the window.

which Jams you talking about?

2009. But even the CDP 11s sucked. CDP quality was garbage except maybe the 16s

cant agree with you then.

quality of the XIs really went to crap after the DMPs.

the CDPs were crap so I agree with you on that but the Cool Greys and on were an improvement on the Space Jams. Better shape and better padding.

The CDPs were good when they first started. the X/XIII pack was on good then the VII/XVI were just fine. After that it was kind of hit or miss tho the I/XXII pack was cool quality wise. It just sucked. :lol:

cant agree with you then.

quality of the XIs really went to crap after the DMPs.

the CDPs were crap so I agree with you on that but the Cool Greys and on were an improvement on the Space Jams. Better shape and better padding.

The CDPs were good when they first started. the X/XIII pack was on good then the VII/XVI were just fine. After that it was kind of hit or miss tho the I/XXII pack was cool quality wise. It just sucked. :lol:

I gotta agree with you on that. The VI/17 Pack was pretty good. I remember the bleeding of the eyelets on the DMP XI that was terrible!!

Back
Top Bottom