Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Get a damn job. "I stood in line all night." That time that you spent camping out for tickets for a $135 profit, you could be making more at work.

Last edited:
Get a damn job. "I stood in line all night." That time that you spent camping out for tickets for a $135 profit, you could be making more doing at work.
i'm convinced that more then half these resellers have no responsibilities at all... i'm pretty sure most of them are living rent and bill free somewhere 

i could be wrong tho

Last edited:
Get a damn job. "I stood in line all night." That time that you spent camping out for tickets for a $135 profit, you could be making more at work.
do you realize that IF he flips each of those tix, he makes a $1000?  thats easy money for just camping overnight...not moving, not thinking, not dealing with office politics....just sitting/laying down overnight.  you can't knock the hustle.  not an easy one like that

In the UK the release is significantly different compared to the US... It looks like a lot of retailers will have them online and in store, no tickets, no raffles. They are behaving like it's a GR over here.... They also have it for the same price as the other retros, no price increase... So I've got a lot of options come Saturday I don't even know what to do :lol:

It was soo funny I had to post it only on craigslist 
mean.gif

And it begins lol, this is what I read from a local craigslist post

I have up for Pre-sale a couple of pair of the 100% Authentic Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 Gamma Blue which drop on the 21st. These are guaranteed sizes as I stood in line all night for the tickets. I have 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11(sold) 12(sold) and 13(sold) men's for $335. I have 6 and 6.5 in grade school for $295. I can invoice you through PayPal. I use PayPal all the time as I also sell on Ebay. This is a very safe way to do business as both you and I am protected. You must have a confirmed PayPal account, as I am doing no holds. The invoice would state on it clearly what you are receiving. No games. Don't bother to try to low ball me as my prices are firm. If you would prefer, you could pay me $125 and take the ticket yourself. I would be glad to go to the store to have the ticket validated. If I ship you must pay shipping. It will be an addition $18 for the grade school and $23 for the Men's. They will be shipped on the 21st. I will inspect them thoroughly before purchase to ensure you have the nicest pair in the store. They will include the original receipt, be double boxed, include tracking number and require signature for delivery. These will go dead stock within seconds of offering. Don't miss out as once they are released the prices will go up. Feel free to check me out on Ebay, see my feedback score is 100%.
theres a guy here selling the tickets for $200 lol.

do you realize that IF he flips each of those tix, he makes a $1000?  thats easy money for just camping overnight...not moving, not thinking, not dealing with office politics....just sitting/laying down overnight.  you can't knock the hustle.  not an easy one like that

There's a reason the term "hustle" is used - it's not exactly an honest way of living. If a reseller put half as much effort into finding a job/working at their real job, they wouldn't have to resell in the first place. There's more satisfaction to a career than just earning a paycheck.

/end rant because no one cares. Hope everyone gets their pairs of gammas safely.

There's a reason the term "hustle" is used - it's not exactly an honest way of living. If a reseller put half as much effort into finding a job/working at their real job, they wouldn't have to resell in the first place. There's more satisfaction to a career than just earning a paycheck.

/end rant because no one cares. Hope everyone gets their pairs of gammas safely.
Not to get way off the topic, which is the gammas, but….

I have to respectfully disagree with you.   I have a career, but I also have a legal side hustle.  No one is going to be satisfied with the amount of money they make, so I don’t buy in to the fact that, if he had a “real job” he wouldn’t need a hustle.  This is america jack.  Everyone wants MORE!!

I went to a university and got a nice little BS degree and accumulated about $20,000 in student loans.   Now I have a nice little desk job, that’s boring AF might I add and I have to deal with politics errrr day.  My best friend from high school said “man, college is not for me, I’m going to find me a hustle (legal) and make money while you’re sleeping”.  Fast forward 8 years, he makes more than double what I make in less time.  Don’t knock the hustle bro.  $1000 for camping 10 hours = $100/hour.  Where you gonna make that, without going to college for 8 years???  Heck, sign me up for the next camp.  But this is not me against you, so Imma chill

Just going through the first few pages on this thread....all those negative comments LOL

And here we are now

In the UK the release is significantly different compared to the US... It looks like a lot of retailers will have them online and in store, no tickets, no raffles. They are behaving like it's a GR over here.... They also have it for the same price as the other retros, no price increase... So I've got a lot of options come Saturday I don't even know what to do :lol:

Don't worry a lot of those pairs will make its way to US for restocks in the next couple months.

Don't worry a lot of those pairs will make its way to US for restocks in the next couple months.

QFT :lol:

Not to get way off the topic, which is the gammas, but….

I have to respectfully disagree with you.  I have a career, but I also have a legal side hustle.  No one is going to be satisfied with the amount of money they make, so I don’t buy in to the fact that, if he had a “real job” he wouldn’t need a hustle.  This is america jack.  Everyone wants MORE!!

I went to a university and got a nice little BS degree and accumulated about $20,000 in student loans.  Now I have a nice little desk job, that’s boring AF might I add and I have to deal with politics errrr day.  My best friend from high school said “man, college is not for me, I’m going to find me a hustle (legal) and make money while you’re sleeping”.  Fast forward 8 years, he makes more than double what I make in less time.  Don’t knock the hustle bro.  $1000 for camping 10 hours = $100/hour.  Where you gonna make that, without going to college for 8 years???  Heck, sign me up for the next camp.  But this is not me against you, so Imma chill

I get what you're saying, and there is a fine line for sure, but a "legal hustle" in this game is being an authorized retailer/reseller for the brands you carry, having an actual store, etc. You, myself, and anyone else can sit here and name x number of people who didn't go to college and make a great living. More power to them for sure, but 99% of those people are not reselling basketball shoes. If you're unhappy with your career and feel like you don't make enough, then find a new career.

Nah, I’m happy with my career (engineering), it’s just a boring field sometimes.  But I think I might camp out 10 times next year so I can pay my Dodge Challenger off, yeap

Last edited:
Well besides not being authorized to do so at high volume......

If u make more than 5g or whatever ur dodging uncle sam on taxes

if it were illegal to resell shoes then it wouldn't be allowed on sites like here and ebay.

people frown upon it. yes.
is it illegal? no.
authorized? yes. the items were purchased legally. again, if people were unauthorized to resell shoes then reselling venues wouldn't exist. once its purchased you can do what you please with the product.

we always get the people that talk down upon people that do flip shoes. its inevitable.

ultimately its everyones fault tho - resellers for flipping. buyers for buying from resellers. nike for making products that people will buy. :lol:

Last edited:
They will be easy to get, as long as you try.

Just ONE mall around here will have 700-800 pairs.

Last edited:

i'm convinced that more then half these resellers have no responsibilities at all... i'm pretty sure most of them are living rent and bill free somewhere 

i could be wrong tho
You guys know that he could probably make over a 1000 for one night. He might not even have waited a night but just said so to convince ppl to drop the extra bread. Right now reselling is better than a lot of jobs and even careers. If you do it right and don't keep shoes for yourself you can make 50k+ yearly untaxed (except the tax you pay for the shoe). That is not bad at all. No need to go off on the kid.

exactly its 1000 times better then if he were dealing drugs or something

Let the games begin!.  A Modells in Brooklyn this morning.  Dudes were camped out since last night......
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom