Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Crazy how everyone wants the 11's and they make so many pairs but yet in a year's time you dont really see them being worn as much. At least I dont here in LA. I think for the general population who only come out when the 11's drop, wear them out so come a year later their pairs are beat. Dont see too many SpaceJams and Concords as I use to...

My sister just told me she want me to get her a pair now. Now that's 4 pairs I have to try to cop one sz 13, and three 7Y's smh. crazy day for me.

That 7y is going to be tough... $50 difference right there. A lot of kids are trying to squeeze in them before they hit that men size 7.5.

My sister just told me she want me to get her a pair now. Now that's 4 pairs I have to try to cop one sz 13, and three 7Y's smh. crazy day for me.
would've hit her with the.......all late and stuff with that size 
mean.gif

disclaimer: i do not condone of male violence to women so please do not twist my post to convey such. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
That 7y is going to be tough... $50 difference right there. A lot of kids are trying to squeeze in them before they hit that men size 7.5.
Its like the first size that goes first in kids. I feel like it goes just as fast as a men's 13.

It is looking to me like the men and GS sizes are both a hassle to get. Christmas is right around the corner and I am sure many boys/girls have these on their list of things they want. Just like Tickle Me Elmo (it was once a very hot item back when I was growing up), gaming systems, etc. parents will try to put in work to get what their child wants. I could see people taking advantage of parents who are not able to cop. They know they will be willing to put up some money on these in order to have them under the tree for their child. 

I sure did see a lot of moms,grandma's and grandpa's in line for a ticket. Lots of other people in line too that just looked confused and had no idea why they were in line lol

That **** ain't bout to happen out here in Cali..........  Every mall in a 200 mile radious near me is doing raffles and the mall pigs said they will shut the stores down ie footlocker, HOH, Finishline, ect if they catch people camping! ****** out here get crazy violent over 11s...

Nope haven't got any calls and I entered 3 raffles, Champs is spose to make calls today, and another champs is givin raffle tickets today...in DFW it's all about who u know smh
I had a hook up but he quit.  

I hit up 4 FTL on Sunday and didn't even get one call.  I entered the raffle at Champs at Collin Creek.

Camping out >>>>> raffles/RSVP. I rather put in the work and be rewarded than let something go by chance. Which is why I was :D about the Fear Pack at Niketown.

Now this is getting funny...Just got a call from Footlocker....my wife has ANOTHER pair on lock :stoneface:
Lol

Between my wife and I we got 9 raffle tickets. Trying to get 1 pair each. She got a call yesterday that she got her pair >:
LOL. She hit me with the " at least all we gotta worry about is one pair" Ya but the GS sizes aint the problem lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom