• I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^^
mean.gif
 smh at that

My boy hitting me up to help him get a sz 12 saturday....we'll see

Last edited:

You guys think paying $265 on Saturday for a guaranteed pair is good?

I missed out on all the raffles and haven't had luck online since the restock of the Bred 11's last February.
If you've got the dough, that's a great price. I won a raffle and I already have a buyer at $260. He doesn't want the grief of dealing with releases and I don't want the grief of meeting new people. We both win, but I could get more money if I was greedier...

The demand for these is crazy and growing by day seems like. I went to fill out a raffle today and there was a line of about 30 people ahead of me just randomly in the middle of the day. I've never seen that before.

One store I have a connect at said they already sold all their winning raffle tickets for like $150 extra a pair lol. And people think they're gonna get a call back.....
Wow. I'll slip my dude a $10 Starbucks card. That's the extent of my grease...

Damn you! ....nah seriously congrats tho ....0-3 in raffles in DFW...I got a FNL rsvp in my size but still need a size 6 and 11 for wifey and my nephew, dude never owned a pair of Js in his life other than my hand me down beaters.

Thanks, well since I'm gettin mine I guess I can help out others now, bro u shoulda went to Nike Dallas yesterday at North Park they were doin guaranteed wristbands for GS sizes yesterday from 5pm-8pm, and tomorrow try your luck on RSVP nike dallas is doing

HOH Serramonte left me a voicemail since I was at work to pick up my pair sat. Quite surprised they left a message since I know alot of FL don't do that. Like once they call and you don't answer, you don't get the pair.

Damn you! ....nah seriously congrats tho ....0-3 in raffles in DFW...I got a FNL rsvp in my size but still need a size 6 and 11 for wifey and my nephew, dude never owned a pair of Js in his life other than my hand me down beaters.

Thanks, well since I'm gettin mine I guess I can help out others now, bro u shoulda went to Nike Dallas yesterday at North Park they were doin guaranteed wristbands for GS sizes yesterday from 5pm-8pm, and tomorrow try your luck on RSVP nike dallas is doing

I had my wifey homegirl out there and she said it was too many people out there so she left empty handed ...I will try my luck on Nike Dallas rsvp with my last resort being online. I have had alot of luck online this year with exception being the Retro 88s ....took me 4 hours to get thru online for those grapes, but I finally got thru.

why wouldnt it matter? id like to know so either i search with the style code or i wait for the link

SMH

Shake ur head?

Me 2

U said they were gonna be easier before even knowing if its tlo

Therefore, for u. Shouldnt matter.

Either way they will be easy for you.

Hell, YOU can get em easily. even if they are tlo.

At leasts thats what u have been saying n tellig people.

"These will be easy". And u didnt even know if its tlo or not

Last edited:
Keep saying they gonna be easy....when everyone and they momma trying to get these online what u think is gonna happen crash collision course :smh:

I don't get people... Yes there are a lot of these produced... some Niketowns have 1000 pair.

But there are millions of people in one big city. The demand far exceeds the supply. It isn't a hard concept.

FNL/FTL online will have thousands, but there will also be thousands of people trying to add the same size.

A "easy" cop isn't sitting at your computer camping for a link, nor is it entering raffles just to win a "chance" to purchase a shoe.

An easy cop is going to your Footlocker randomly at 5PM and being able to buy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom