Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When I struck out on the Concords I was a 29 year old man fighting back tears. I'm still traumatized by that big 0 fer
indifferent.gif

You guys think paying $265 on Saturday for a guaranteed pair is good?

I missed out on all the raffles and haven't had luck online since the restock of the Bred 11's last February. 

HoH called me on monday to let me know my ticket got pulled for the gammas but my girlfriend threw my ticket away lol just my luck. I had to show them an ID at the time for the raffle anyway I could just show them my ID and some random ticket and still get my shoes?
And shes still your girlfriend?

dtrl is a joke.went there and dude said we sold out of tickets?im like what? how do you "sell out" i didnt know your were selling tickets.he was like oh we ran out.i would give you a ticket but whats the point we only got like 10 pair and did 1000 raffles already.im like thats why its a raffle,u can give out as many tickets no matter if u have one pair or a million pair,bunch of ***** in there.i just left luckily i already secured my sz.my homie was tight though.thats what he gets for having his phone off for 5 hours while they were doing the calls.smh.anyway dont **** with dtrl,they're shady.

FNL just called me and said they dont have any unclaimed size 9s, saw that coming but hearing my last hope for securing a pair is gone sure sucks a big one 

FNL just called me and said they dont have any unclaimed size 9s, saw that coming but hearing my last hope for securing a pair is gone sure sucks a big one 

At least they gave u the info.

My fnl acting like its megamillions or something. Wont tell if any unclaimed or what.

Small town middle of nowere.

And a known reseller working there. Sells right out fromt the store every release

You know it's real when people you haven't talk to in 2 years are calling asking if you can get pair for them or have info to a store with the best price :smh: :lol:

Someone is going to learn a VALUABLE lesson about authentic vs fake on ebay. I watched an auction that ended for "Nike Air Jordan 11 Retro Gamma Blue sz 13 (REPS)" after 17 bids at $295.00 last night. I even wrote the seller to ensure what "REPS" meant and it is exactly what you think. People have to read and do the research on their ebay purchases, smh. I reported the seller, but he will probably still get paid. Disgusting
mean.gif

Hope the winner wasn't someone's mother trying to do right by her child for Christmas.
mean.gif
Damn That's rough. I had to school my sorority sister the other day (don't freak out I am a girl). She is trying to track down a pair for her husband's Christmas gift. She almost got screwed out of $300.

people coming out the wood work for me as well.. i don't mind helping, but it's funny to me 
laugh.gif
call it funny all you want bruh, help me out here !
if i could i would, but first of all the size i put in for was a 9.5, and second, somebody all ready asked me for them, and third, i still got get a call that i won.. i might not even win any other raffles

Back
Top Bottom