Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would actually love to cop. The trouble I would have to go through to get these though... =/

Last edited:
these r an easy pick up for me.and im one of those 'loves icey soles but hates how they get yellow' people, so i end up not wearing the shoe that much and have found myself really rocking all of my non clear sole shoes...so to be able to have a 'clean looking' not stupid colorway retro (xi) is a plus for me...

i tried to like them until i see more pictures ill pass. hopefully the laney will be much better

Dudes are salty with JB for not releasing the Columbia's. So, they come to this thread to defecate on the Gamma XIs, lol. 

Keep it pushin in another direction, because it's pretty redundant at this point. 

And, at the end of the day, nobody cares if you dis/like this shoe. 

My two cents: There is another thread dedicated to Columbia's. 

The thread is already 24 pages for a release 8 months away. These are going to create as much madness as every other 11 release

I never understand why "more pics" can change whether someone likes sneakers or not. Why not just go with your instinct from the first time you see the pics and decide from there if you like the shoes or not?

With that said, I like these. Finally something new.

Glad you like em. When u buy something online do you really just need one pic of one angle of said item? How about pics of people...you have never seen a picture of a guy/girl and they look really good/bad then when you see them in person they look totally different or you see different pictures of the same person just a different angle or different lighting and they don't look same.

Glad you like em. When u buy something online do you really just need one pic of one angle of said item? How about pics of people...you have never seen a picture of a guy/girl and they look really good/bad then when you see them in person they look totally different or you see different pictures of the same person just a different angle or different lighting and they don't look same.

I guess it depends on what you're buying. If you're buying clothes, of course you need to look at a model wearing those clothes in different angles and good lighting. BUT we're talking about sneakers here, more specifically the Jordan XI's. We all know how the mid top XI's look like in person and these aren't that much different than the blacked out Breds customs we've seen come up online. Just change whatever is red with gamma blue. Right?

If the patent leather was not black but like blue metallic color that everyone photoshopped then I would think about copping but I'm just not feelin them

I don't know why, but that black midsole really, REALLY throws me off. I don't even wanna look at it directly. So hideous.

It's not so much the midsole imo it's more the clear sole combined with it. clear sole doesn't work good unless it's a white midsole on nthese. the sole and the kind of LAME blue they have on these is what really kills them to me. if the jumpman was royal and sole was royal copped easily

i completely agree. nike knows they will sell. it then creates an even bigger frenzy for a white colorway. I

Back
Top Bottom