Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
People complaining about these are going to be the first ones in line come December.

^  
laugh.gif

These 11s are weak. 

Fake pairs are getting so damn close to looking real 

JB is just taking there ideas on color ways lol  

I had high hopes for the Columbia's. They are the next logical 11 for JB to drop, considering what's been happening every holiday since 2010, but I guess not. Disappointing. 
tired.gif

I had high hopes for the Columbia's. They are the next logical 11 for JB to drop, considering what's been happening every holiday since 2010, but I guess not. Disappointing. 
tired.gif
I wouldn't be mad if they waited a few more years but at least release something simple a white/blue or white/red mid or space jams with a blue sole, something worth looking at this gamma is total crap in a box

Too boring. Its just another black shoe

I agree that boring is the more accurate description of these than ugly.
They look fine but too much black for my taste and I already have the Space Jams,
where basically the main difference is the white midsole.

I would rather want a radical colorway like black mesh upper with black midsoles
but electric green patent leather, jumpman, traction pods and inner lining
plus smokey midsoles (like the one used on the black/reds 11 Lows I.E.)

yeah boring is right, plus they look cheap the patent looks super thin and its an easy pass if/when they come out

The majority people who will be purchasing these shoes either don't have a 11 or want to add to there 11 line up ( concord/bred kids ).
I say no and no.

They keep delaying the Columbias and building up the hype.......so instead we get these?????? I rather they not even release a 11 this december and drop something thats worth it

Back
Top Bottom