• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
got a sz11.5 

was really looking to get the kobes instead of these

now im thinking if i should go pick them up

its also annoying how they don't tell you what size you won. I entered like 5 different sizes for each place :lol:

I sent my dm almost 1 minute after tweet and still won a NT CHI...3rd pair locked down 2 through Finishline draft and now this [emoji]128526[/emoji]

wow very weird. Totally forgot about the RSVP today, saw a post on a sneaker group that the RSVP is live.....and I know that all hashtags are the same for every NT now so I DM'd them...no instant response but then I get the response now from them. Go figure lol...looks like i'll be adding another XI to my collection. Haven't missed an XI since 2009

My boy just called me and told me NTSF replied back to his DM...sz 9.5 too...and no way he sent the DM within 10 seconds - he had to pull over to the side of the road.  Lucky *** also got a call from Serramonte Footaction today lol

Last edited:
its also annoying how they don't tell you what size you won. I entered like 5 different sizes for each place
laugh.gif
damn didnt know you could do that.   they always ask what size when i pick up

Wow, just wrote Nike SF.... Got a text back in literally 2mins saying I won. Was just practicing for the blk red 1s next week since this my first time using Twitter since the Playoff 12s.

Anyone wanna wait in line for a sz 11 in San Francisco, have at it.

I sent my dm almost 1 minute after tweet and still won a NT CHI...3rd pair locked down 2 through Finishline draft and now this [emoji]128526[/emoji]
???? man, im coming to think that they randomly choose after each are sent...theres just no way i could have lost to a minute lmao.

A lot of people seem to have won including me. I never got an RSVP before this. Stock numbers must be true. I might just not pick my 9.5 up at finishline and just pick up my 14 at mercer because its more profitable.

Back
Top Bottom