Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
also, once again, that 1 hour pickup window at ntny is straight crazy. Good luck for rsvp winners there. Dealing with all them ppl picking up and campers for GS szs
it says 8am-9pm for me

unless thats an error

all this success talk with late dms...maybe they think im a bot 
mean.gif

I just sent DM to NTNY and received instant confirmation. This is about 20+ minutes after tweet.  

WTF i resent multiple dms with random sizes and i got the confirmation ! what the hell is going on? lol

i got thru, & i sent it 4 mins after lol then when i send in 5 sec i never get sht

Last edited:
Ntsf is a joke i sent 3 dm before some folks manually n they won n i didnt!!!![emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Ntsf is a joke i sent 3 dm before some folks manually n they won n i didnt!!!![emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

still haven't gotten crap back from San Fran. this sucks.

I'm in the same boat. If I don't get a dm back I hope that place burns to the ground. I ain't even joking, there has to be some fishy stuff going on over there.

lol prob sent 50 total to nyc, mercer, dc and roosevelt field just for the hell of it.  0/50

Got my DM Back from Nike Santa Monica within 2 mins of me sending my DM!!  First time going the RSVP route!

Back
Top Bottom