Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Really? Like really? I'm convinced that I'm either officially banned, they didn't have that many pairs in my size, or a million people entered before me. Either way that place needs to be brought down to the ground. I'm done with them.
I would go with that explanation. I also thought someone working at NTSF hates my guts as well. But my experience today was crazy - I DM'd for a sz.10, 8 seconds after the tweet, and no response.  DM'd for a sz.9.5 20 minutes later, nothing.  DM'd a couple of other sizes and no responses, until I went for a sz.12 and was instantly successful with a response from NTSF.

Last edited:
To combat RSVP paid services, I think the Twitter RSVP has turned into a semi-raffle where speed is not as important any more.

got through for the first time ever I'm so hyped. I have a question tho I secured this one Manually and I paid for an RSVP and i'm waiting on a email to see if i got it or not.  Unfortunately i used the same Nike store for them, if  i get the paid RSVP will i be able to get two pairs at the same store 

Doesn't he get disqualified if he gets two rsvps?

Manual at Nike Chicago - sent messages instantly and got nothing - kept sending - must've done it like 10 times. Ultimately got through. 4th manual win here - other three were db3, green glow iv, and db5.

Last edited:
Another question lol... Say I try the RSVP and get a message back saying I won, is it possible to try to enter and win again?

Love how NY isn't closed yet

roll.gif
but it is

Still waiting to hear if anyone got through on RooseveltFD
No. Roosvelt is worst than mercer its a terrible store. No one got through cause they are terrible. 

I hope my cousin works that release...lol allllll them left overssssssssss.

Really? Like really? I'm convinced that I'm either officially banned, they didn't have that many pairs in my size, or a million people entered before me. Either way that place needs to be brought down to the ground. I'm done with them.

View media item 702098

I would go with that explanation. I also thought someone working at NTSF hates my guts as well. But my experience today was crazy - I DM'd for a sz.10, 8 seconds after the tweet, and no response.  DM'd for a sz.9.5 20 minutes later, nothing.  DM'd a couple of other sizes and no responses, until I went for a sz.12 and was instantly successful with a response from NTSF.

That's just hard to believe because last year they had a boatload of pairs but whatever. What's the pickup time for those who got through?

Last edited:
Something really must be up. I got back to my computer and see that NTSF tweeted 7 minutes prior. Thought what the hell might as well send a DM anyways even though it's super late. Got a DM back less than 2 minutes later for a 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom