Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Surprised #Eleven isn't trending on Twitter considering all the people that sent in tweets instead of DMs.
Some folks can't simply follow simple instruction.

Haven't heard from anyone who DM to NTLA.
Curious to know too. Some of my friends were very unproductive at work today watching for this. Being a bigger Niketown I think they would get in a large amount.

I'm in the same boat. If I don't get a dm back I hope that place burns to the ground. I ain't even joking, there has to be some fishy stuff going on over there.

Foereals i literraly sent the dm 1 minute faster no response. Manually tooo. Ftw!!!

I don't like what its become but I accepted it.  Im a hater tho.  So..
I suppose posting on message boards does imply a very small degree of loyalty to this community. With that in mind, I'll politely ask for a little slack from the keepers of the gamma ring as I foolishly spent most of the time this board has existed completing 2 degrees, serving 4 combat tours, raising 3 boys...etc.

I sent one dm immediately within ten seconds and one literally a few seconds ago and got a dm back immediately after i sent the second one weird...
Unbelievable. Same thing

Wow, I sent at about 6 seconds....nothing. Sent another one just now, and got selected.

I'm in the same boat. If I don't get a dm back I hope that place burns to the ground. I ain't even joking, there has to be some fishy stuff going on over there.
I just don't understand what's going on. I've sent a few too, the first one probably being within 10 seconds. This is just ridiculous.

Dallas 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom