Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I paid for 6 rsvp's, 2 kobe preludes and 4 gammas.  Struck out on all the gammas and scored 1 kobe prelude 3.  Will be trolling a couple malls on release day to scoop up my size and wifey's from the un scooped pairs hopefully, some stores got a 8:00 am to 12:00 pm cut off time.  And some clowns wh got tickets actually think they are winning a pair vs winning a chance to purchase a pair.
worked out pretty well for you. Id take a kobe rsvp over the gammas any day of the week

I called Niketown anonymously and asked. The girl said they'll look up my name and give me whatever size went through. No issues but I'd like to know before that so I can plan my online attack.
I won at 21 mercer so no way they gonna do all that. Im pretty sure I got the 14 but I guess ill just have to wait and see come saturday

Anyone wanna set up a maze in SoCal mall to confuse some heads so they will eventually give up their pairs and go home so I can cop for retail?

#imjustkidding #saltyas*****

I think Nike made some changes with the RSVP process. I had two RSVP's placed and struck out,but placed two orders manually and got an immediate confirmation. The strange thing is that I placed the manual request like 15 min after the link was tweeted just messing around. Once the first one went through I was shocked, and tried again.

I won at 21 mercer so no way they gonna do all that. Im pretty sure I got the 14 but I guess ill just have to wait and see come saturday

I had the same issue spamming for the DB 10s at 21mercer, I just told them the deal and they basically looked through the whole list for my name.

I spammed 3-4 different sizes so they just checked for me, just be honest about it.

Last edited:
I had the same issue spamming for the DB 10s at 21mercer, I just told them the deal and they basically looked through the whole list for my name.

I spammed 3-4 different sizes so they just checked for me, just be honest about it.
Yea I got u, I'll do that come Saturday. The spamming has always worked for me

Got the baby gammas, the men should be in monday and hopefully I can get the toddlers by tomorrow for my boy. I'm straight :pimp:

i wouldnt trust it, weird name, none of their own pics.

wait for a LEGIT site, not some shady site

I think Nike made some changes with the RSVP process. I had two RSVP's placed and struck out,but placed two orders manually and got an immediate confirmation. The strange thing is that I placed the manual request like 15 min after the link was tweeted just messing around. Once the first one went through I was shocked, and tried again.

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm pretty sure for NikeChicago the RSVP process is no longer quickest to pull the trigger. Sent 1st DM within one minute, sent the second DM on a different account minutes later for the same size. 2nd DM got the pair, weird! Might not be automated selection anymore. Idk.

This is my first win at the rsvp can i show up at any time and scoop them or do i gotta wait in line also i put in multiple sz but only got 1 dm back how do i kno what sz it is for ????

Back
Top Bottom