Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I got my rsvp from NTLA. sucks that SM an NTLA have to be sent to the same twitter. I feel like I could have got both stores if they were separate. Looks like my brother aint getting his pair.

Can anyone predict a lowball price on craigslist this saturday. I need to get him a christmas gift and we wear the same size but he definitely aint getting mine hahah

I got my rsvp from NTLA. sucks that SM an NTLA have to be sent to the same twitter. I feel like I could have got both stores if they were separate. Looks like my brother aint getting his pair.

Can anyone predict a lowball price on craigslist this saturday. I need to get him a christmas gift and we wear the same size but he definitely aint getting mine hahah
Why don't you give the pair to your brother first and hunt yours down? Assuming you both wear the same size. I'm sure you can track down unclaimed pair somewhere in L.A.

Prices will be darn high on this weekend.

How early did you send the DM by the way? None of my friends got through.

From the majority of the posts, it seems a lot of those who successfully RSVP'd their pairs did it late on. Are there folks on here who successfully RSVP'd their pair manually and sent in the DM right away?

For a Saturday release, I thought most stores would be doing raffles on Wednesday and Thursday. I guess they did it on last Sunday so they can have several days to make phone calls, which may be helpful if they got 100s of pairs.

Question for the masses, TTS?  Hopefully someone that already has them can chime in.  Also, so is it confirmed then that all retailers are 1 pair per order?  And also, pretty much everyone is TLO?

Question for the masses, TTS?  Hopefully someone that already has them can chime in.  Also, so is it confirmed then that all retailers are 1 pair per order?  And also, pretty much everyone is TLO?
same question are they TTS or do they run smaller? i wear roshe run's and i am an 11.5 in them thats my size. So would size 12 Gamma's fit perfectly?

Why don't you give the pair to your brother first and hunt yours down? Assuming you both wear the same size. I'm sure you can track down unclaimed pair somewhere in L.A.

From the majority of the posts, it seems a lot of those who successfully RSVP'd their pairs did it late on. Are there folks on here who successfully RSVP'd their pair manually and sent in the DM right away?

For a Saturday release, I thought most stores would be doing raffles on Wednesday and Thursday. I guess they did it on last Sunday so they can have several days to make phone calls, which may be helpful if they got 100s of pairs.
most stores not including HOH got no more than 40 pairs.

I sent my DM right away and got thru. Guess I was lucky because the majority of the people I know sent it late. Some were even gettin 2nds and 3rds 20 minutes after the initial tweet...

We do wear the same size but I don't love him that much. December= 11's season= War hahaha. And for NTLA I sent mine with the quickness in a second had ishh typed up and plugged in the hashtag. The weird part is i have won raffles before at santa monica and NTLA and your confirmation comes instantly. It didnt this time and I was like aww man i didnt get it but 5 min later it came in. So i was praying my SM one would come in too but no luck. I feel like my NTLA messed up my SM because i sent SM first.

We do wear the same size but I don't love him that much. December= 11's season= War hahaha. And for NTLA I sent mine with the quickness in a second had ishh typed up and plugged in the hashtag. The weird part is i have won raffles before at santa monica and NTLA and your confirmation comes instantly. It didnt this time and I was like aww man i didnt get it but 5 min later it came in. So i was praying my SM one would come in too but no luck. I feel like my NTLA messed up my SM because i sent SM first.
I guess you become kinder as you get older. Not a knock to you, if I was still in high school or so, I'd probably do the same. At 28, I grew to become more giving I guess, heh.

Gotcha. That is the downfall of having a professional job. I only successfully RSVP'd twice, for the Fire Red 3 and Fire Red 5. I think I sent mine within 20-30 seconds or so from my phone for these. Oh well.

Does Nike.com and Eastbay.com ship immediately on Monday? So if I order and select overnight delivery, I'd receive em on Xmas eve right? I still have hope to win the Shiekh or Shoe Palace raffle, but if I don't, I'll order online.

I guess you become kinder as you get older. Not a knock to you, if I was still in high school or so, I'd probably do the same. At 28, I grew to become more giving I guess, heh.

Gotcha. That is the downfall of having a professional job. I only successfully RSVP'd twice, for the Fire Red 3 and Fire Red 5. I think I sent mine within 20-30 seconds or so from my phone for these. Oh well.
haha its not about being kinder im just joking hes my brother i would give my life for him. . He's not even trying to get them its a suprise for him I already have some DB 5's as a backup present.

I just want peoples honest opinion on whats too high on craigslist. If i cant grab another pair this saturday from no shows. Think I can stay under $300 on craigs??

This hasn't even release yet and you guys are asking about Craigslist prices. Give the online route a shot and see what happens. Just have to be persistent. Good luck all.

haha its not about being kinder im just joking hes my brother i would give my life for him. . He's not even trying to get them its a suprise for him I already have some DB 5's as a backup present.

I just want peoples honest opinion on whats too high on craigslist. If i cant grab another pair this saturday from no shows. Think I can stay under $300 on craigs??
I think you may be able to since that's a $100 profit more or less. Just gotta be aggressive with the reply. Say something like $300 cash now.

I also live in the greater LA area and have bought a handful of DS sneakers for retail and tax months or years after they have released. I find that a lot of them live on a very thin margin of safety so when they need cash, they unload their sneakers.

This hasn't even release yet and you guys are asking about Craigslist prices. Give the online route a shot and see what happens. Just have to be persistent. Good luck all.
to be honest its not even about the money ill drop the paper i  just dont want to give someone the satisfaction of reselling for raping prices ya know. I just want to have them under the tree by christmas. I will try online as well and try one day shipping.

Last edited:

Man if you don't get these idk what to tell you.

These def wont be difficult to get at all IMO.Its principle not the price and I am use to the free shipping from NDC.
Honestly, if the principle was that important to you, you wouldn't buy them at all.
Because we won't be satisfied until we get 90s prices with 90s quality.
That boat has sailed and sank in the ocean. It ain't coming back. Sounds like you have more issues with it than the extra few bucks.

Using FNL rewards or nike gift card for these.I refuse to pay retail for these gamma 11's.

I am still laughing at all of the hype and added stress some of you all are having about these.

I picture these in bred 11 numbers,bred restocks,in the UK,Africa,All continents and everybody and have mama having them.I never thought there would be so many raffles and people lined up for a GR.

What so surprising about these? You do know these are 11s and being release the weekend before christmas.

I don't usually do the raffle on GR releases. But the fact that my daughter wants these for chrismas, I'm out here signing up for raffles to make sure it's wrapped up under my tree christmas eve.

Last edited:
Both these and breds are being held for me at my local. What a relief, yeh its shady but would u say no?
Goodluck everyone
If i can double on either il help NT 'rs out

Does Nike.com and Eastbay.com ship immediately on Monday? So if I order and select overnight delivery, I'd receive em on Xmas eve right? I still have hope to win the Shiekh or Shoe Palace raffle, but if I don't, I'll order online.
Yeah they do...just know if you did select overnight that u will get them Tuesday, unless UPS is still bs'in around

Back
Top Bottom