• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

COPPED...SNEAKERNSTUFF.COM  $209 shipped 
nice 
smokin.gif

I've been trying to order GS since the second they dropped on SNS. Made it as far as confirm order and then crash. Now all i get is "Payment status missing" error. Cant get back into my cart.

Welp! All the 7Y are gone. Ah well. Not sure what I did wrong.

Last edited:
Hundreds line up in South County Mall for New Air Jordans

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– It was a crazy scene Thursday morning at the South County Mall.
Some 300 people lined up outside of Hibbett Sports before the mall even opened for a chance to get one of the hottest shoes of the holiday season–the Air Jordan 11 Retro ‘Gamma” shoes.

The new Nike shoe isn`t even being released until Saturday. But so many people want it that stores like Hibbett`s are holding events where people get vouchers to reserve their pair.

Some like Ghettoisha Jones spent the night outside the mall. Brianna says she arrived at 7pm Wednesday evening.
“They`re Jordan`s. These don`t go around a lot. These go out fast,” said Ghettoisha.
“It`s a limited release, it`s the Gamma 11`s, and it`s Christmas time people want them and they`re Jordan`s,” added Stefanie Winkeler, an assistant manager at Hibbett`s.

When the mall doors opened at 6am, there was a mad dash for Hibbett`s.
Several county police officers were actually called to the mall early on for crowd control.

A little later, mall security arrived as did other county officers who were working secondary security jobs at the mall.
“It was a lot of confusion at first only because we didn`t know who was actually in line first. But once we got things sorted out, it was more organized and everything went pretty smooth,” said Officer Ryan Gardiner with county police.

He was among those working secondary security at the mall.
Around 8:30am, authorities started letting people in one at a time.

Those who came out with vouchers were the lucky ones, they got in to reserve their shoes before Hibbett’s ran out.
Daquan brown got some for his niece.
“She better be happy. I stood in line for them,” said DaQuan.

Many, however, left disappointed.
Hibbett’s only had 68 pairs to reserve, each person who got in could reserve one adult pair and two children`s pairs.
And it didn`t take long to sell out.

Even Briana didn`t get hers.
“I`m not going to another store, I`m not doing this again. It`s too much going on. I`m just going to suck it up. I don`t have a choice, maybe next time,” she said.
The shoes start at $45 a pair for young kids and go all the way up to $185 a pair.

The lucky ones who got vouchers this morning have to pick up their shoes between 8-9am Saturday morning or they will be released to the general public.
County police say there were no arrests Thursday morning but a couple people were removed for line jumping.

I gave this transcript a side eye when I saw it because of the name "Ghettoisha"; however I read the transcript from the news channel and it had no mention of a girl named "Ghettoisha"...I could say a lot about this and you, but you have been around NT for years and have provided valuable commentary and resources. Usually when stuff like this is done a person is a bigot or a contains some form of self-hate.

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– It was a crazy scene Thursday morning at the South County Mall.

Some 300 people lined up outside of Hibbett Sports before the mall even opened for a chance to get one of the hottest shoes of the holiday season–the Air Jordan 11 Retro ‘Gamma” shoes.

The new Nike shoe isn`t even being released until Saturday. But so many people want it that stores like Hibbett`s are holding events where people get vouchers to reserve their pair.

Some like Briana Jefferson spent the night outside the mall. Brianna says she arrived at 7pm Wednesday evening.
“They`re Jordan`s. These don`t go around a lot. These go out fast,” said Briana.

“It`s a limited release, it`s the Gamma 11`s, and it`s Christmas time people want them and they`re Jordan`s,” added Stefanie Winkeler, an assistant manager at Hibbett`s.

Several county police officers were actually called to the mall early on for crowd control.

A little later, mall security arrived as did other county officers who were working secondary security jobs at the mall.

“It was a lot of confusion at first only because we didn`t know who was actually in line first. But once we got things sorted out, it was more organized and everything went pretty smooth,” said Officer Ryan Gardiner with county police.

Those who came out with vouchers were the lucky ones, they got in to reserve their shoes before Hibbett’s ran out.

Hibbett’s only had 68 pairs to reserve, each person who got in could reserve one adult pair and two children`s pairs.

“I`m not going to another store, I`m not doing this again. It`s too much going on. I`m just going to suck it up. I don`t have a choice, maybe next time,” she said.

The shoes start at $45 a pair for young kids and go all the way up to $185 a pair.

The lucky ones who got vouchers this morning have to pick up their shoes between 8-9am Saturday morning or they will be released to the general public.

County police say there were no arrests Thursday morning but a couple people were removed for line jumping.

This is the actual transcript...

Most euro spots charge $220 + shipping.
Yeah but if you see w/$185+tax (atleast in California) it's about $205.  It beats waking up at 5AM for me.  Not to mention, if you look at all those PREORDER sites, they are asking for atleast $275-$399 + shipping!

Hundreds line up in South County Mall for New Air Jordans

Some like Ghettoisha Jones spent the night outside the mall. Brianna says she arrived at 7pm Wednesday evening.
“They`re Jordan`s. These don`t go around a lot. These go out fast,” said Ghettoisha.

I gave this transcript a side eye when I saw it because of the name "Ghettoisha"; however I read the transcript from the news channel and it had no mention of a girl named "Ghettoisha"...I could say a lot about this and you, but you have been around NT for years and have provided valuable commentary and resources. Usually when stuff like this is done a person is a bigot or a contains some form of self-hate.

Some like Briana Jefferson spent the night outside the mall. Brianna says she arrived at 7pm Wednesday evening.
“They`re Jordan`s. These don`t go around a lot. These go out fast,” said Briana.

This is the actual transcript...
repped and reported
he lame for that

Last edited:
So i talked to some agent on JJ, and they said that the gammas will be "released ANYTIME after 12 EST".  So do their drops usually happen at midnight on the dot or what? 

Back
Top Bottom