Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Footpatrol has them now too.  Size? Solebox...all have them now.  OFFSPRING can be released online anytime now.  Next wave of release will happen at 0800GMT.  2 for 2 for me.  1 to rock, 1 to stock..and gonna try a 3rd pair for a rainy day fund :wink:

Again, paying a slight premium and WAY LESS than PREORDER prices is well worth it after seeing the hype on this from everyone.  FIGHTS/SHOTS during raffle handouts here in the USA...seeing people pay close to $275 off of SNEAKERBAS in the NETHERLANDS (SOLD OUT NOW).  Not to mention seeing people pay close to $320+ for preorders and having it sold out on sites like 1penny, midwestsole..etc.  It's ridiculous! 

Last edited:
Was about to say the same. There are victims of this every year
laugh.gif
 lol yup every year.People be to thirsty.

copped on foot patrol

still gonna try and get another pair on NDC tomorrow. if it works out ill cancel foot patrol

Question ??
This will be my first time trying to cop a grade school size online. Do you think this will be just as hard as an adult size? Fortunately over the last 4 years I've always had a person that works in a sneaker store come this time of the year for my size...I'm just trying to grab a pair for the wife...

Back
Top Bottom