Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Easier said then done bruh. I've tried online like 10x for sneaker releases (jordan/Nike etc) and I'm still 0-10 smh. I will be 1-11 after this madness!

If you weren't able to get a pair of breds last year at 8am on on NDC, i feel sorry for you. I dont remember too many salty people int he thread at that time.

Do u not remember the finishline madness either?

Oh im sure u got yours and then assumed it was as easy for everyone.

never go up on a xi unless you got  a huge bear foot
maybe not for you but i wear an 11.5 in just about everything i own including the lebron xi's that people say run small, but in the xi's(concord, cg and bred) i have to go 12's to be comfortable. just me tho

last year i copped from END then copped again the next morning from FTL. struck out initially, but they give you an hour in cart before release, so i was going back on the hour and attempting to add to cart. 3 hours after release last year i added my pair, paid and was good

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure at jordan brand headquarters they all discussed and know of what becomes every December with the jordan 11 release. the all mighty 11 which I'm sure they produce mass quantities to make everyone happy. everybody should be able to cop tomorrow as long as u don't procrastinate or don't know what the hell you're doing when it comes to copping kicks

JJ WHERE YOU BE AT!!!
nerd.gif

I fell ya man, shoes getting boring, plan on copping these just because
roll.gif

Probably shouldn't though.
are these "that bad"? not at all, pretty much just an all black version. will i go above and beyond for them? LOL HELL NO. that goes for any shoe for that matter.

get money boys??? where yall at? :nerd:

thread is about to be lulz come 12:01

Seriously. It's crazy how much people are speculating.... But yet the sneaker is not even out yet. It's almost 2014 and the sneaker game has involved into this hype-driven monster. I'm not trying to add hype by any means. But it's Jordan brand. It's the iconic 11. And it's the god damn holidays. Moral of the story.... There's about to be high levels of salt tommorow. People who be saying "this will be an easy cop" or "there will be plenty to go around"... I hope to god your right.

If you weren't able to get a pair of breds last year at 8am on on NDC, i feel sorry for you. I dont remember too many salty people int he thread at that time.

finishline was great last holiday season for GR's. Bred11's, thunders,etc. what do you mean? no one I know had any problems coping the breds, those were super easy compared to past 11 releases. they made SO many more pairs than usual. I was suprised to see everyone I know not striking out on NDC as usual after the concord release but thats becuase of how many pairs were for sale.

My point is If last year is something to go by there should be PLENTY of pairs for almost everyone who wants them. more specifically online. I could be wrong, but im hoping bred type levels are going to be standard going forward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom