Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Even though I won the finish line draft I'm gonna leave my pair at the store for someone to have for retail. Someone out there will appreciate them more than me and at retail. Merry Christmas to the person that gets my pair. 
smile.gif
That's awfully nice of you but I'd say there's a 75% chance that the person who buys them does so for the sole purpose of reselling. Merry Christmas indeed!

Everyone I know was able to get off NDC with ease last year. I personally got a 13 with no prob for my friend, then when i bought them, my freind called and already secured a 13. Then if you waited a few minutes TONS of people dropped them from the cart. I think the 11's are the shoe that nike HAS to produce from now on when they drop this close to christmas, just to prevent riots and the like.

.....tons of people dropped em from the cart? Eeehhhhsure dont remember that.

And there have been riots and the like the last two years

The bots changed everything.

And everyone will see tomorrow morning.

In congruence with all these canping people gonna be trying at 8am too man.

If you weren't able to get a pair of breds last year at 8am on on NDC, i feel sorry for you. I dont remember too many salty people int he thread at that time.

So my strategy is to find the coldest and most unurban areas of the country that have less than 1% of the population being black and try my luck there cuz online will be a joke tomorrow morning but i believe my strategy will work as i got a hold of a pair of 10.5 taxis this way on monday

:smh: ^^^^ :stoneface:

So my strategy is to find the coldest and most unurban areas of the country that have less than 1% of the population being black and try my luck there cuz online will be a joke tomorrow morning but i believe my strategy will work as i got a hold of a pair of 10.5 taxis this way on monday
Good luck with that one. I went to a white mall for the Concords and waited 15 hours and was like, 25th in line.

Newbie question.......... I have a brand new pair of Breds from last year size 13 with receipt. Do you think it would be an even trade for a pair of Gammas or would I have to sweeten the pot? Looking to trade on Craigslist and just thought I would get some advice here.
If you're patient (a few days to a few weeks) you might be able to trade straight up. If you try to trade tomorrow you will have to throw in at least $50

Yeah, this is nowhere near the craziness that has been going on in any of the past XI threads. Not saying that this is a flop or anything though... just not even close to the same amount of "hype" here on NT for these, and I'm not at all surprised.

Just wait until the Columbia's next year (most likely)... things will be back to normal then.
who knows what they will release next year, but if its either the columbias or the DB xi's(both rumored and denied), they will make the red yeezy thread look like childsplay

Orderin' from Nike.com is enticin' cause of the free express shippin'. It'd be $33 to get it shipped via overnight on Eastbay.

oh the thirst for JJ link. relax, it'll come later. the last time someone posted JJ link it came out to be "no product found" while all the shoes were getting wiped out. 

Back
Top Bottom