Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
theyll just restock with left over stock from overseas.we all saw how many times they restocked the breds.personally im waiting for the taxi restock

GAMMA 11s!!!!

These joints get you laid? Lol it's automatic if you have these on? Joints are trash... Why they just couldn't give us Columbia blue 11s woulda been such a great Christmas.

i prefer gammAs(don't kill me nt og heads) HAHA but still bro....THATS SICKENING... :smh: :smh: :smh:

I like the old system better I used to cop every single release on the old one, now I never have a shot at limited stuff on there only GRs are an easy cop for me on NDC

i didnt say i didnt remember, i said i didnt remember when they dropped and just explained my bad luck. old NDC sucked
new one is good, since then i get kicks.

Feels the same to me. Still pretty consistent on getting releases. In the old system I got refunded once. In the new once, I missed only the Preludes.

Over under on how many new members registered today just to post on here?

You mean signed up to lurk.

i prefer gammAs(don't kill me nt og heads) HAHA but still bro....THATS SICKENING... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Smh. I don't rock with you no more b.

LOL just playing everybody has they own preference. I just really wanted to complete my set of 11s these just felt like a waste of a Christmas release. Now I have to wait next year to hope they do it..

And their off! 

There's that instagram video....plus some homies on facebook said a kid just got shoot and possibly died behind the gammas in Milwaukee. Not to mention there's talk of a Villa in Chicago getting robbed behind the gammas. And people STILL go hard for the XIs like they the illest jordans. whyyyyyyy? hahahahah yo it's to the point that if someone wear XIs I don't even consider them at all. Really...what jb should've done is swapped the numbers between the XIs and the Is. GR the Blk/red Is, and limit the XIs. 

And their off! 

There's that instagram video....plus some homies on facebook said a kid just got shoot and possibly died behind the gammas in Milwaukee. Not to mention there's talk of a Villa in Chicago getting robbed behind the gammas. And people STILL go hard for the XIs like they the illest jordans. whyyyyyyy? hahahahah yo it's to the point that if someone wear XIs I don't even consider them at all. Really...what jb should've done is swapped the numbers between the XIs and the Is. GR the Blk/red Is, and limit the XIs. 
we should have a video thread for the mayhem behind sneakers. 

Wasn't able to cop after exhausting every option
frown.gif
WHY U DIDNT TRY NDC

Surprised.. Got my size 9 in store. 

Hopped on NDC at 8:15 AM and got a 9.5...

Only need one of them, so I'll have to sell one....

And their off! 

Bred 1s are limited?

Back
Top Bottom