Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Line at Nike SF is around the corner....to PICK UP your guaranteed pair. Dude just said 2 hour wait.

I still wonder why these got the special box treatment but the black/red XIs from last year didn't.

cause the black/reds would easily sell even sold in a plastic bag..These on the other hand were a different story...Don't mind that they re still sitting in stores in Europe..i ll be copping mine sometime next week lol.

Jordan Brand needs to get their sizing right! These are huge to me. Should have went true to size. I based my purchase on the Bred's from last year. Honestly with these in hand the have a combat boot look to me while on feet. Don't know if I'm really feeling these.

cause the black/reds would easily sell even sold in a plastic bag..These on the other hand were a different story...Don't mind that they re still sitting in stores in Europe..i ll be copping mine sometime next week lol.
love purchasing sneakers from Europe.  i can wait a few weeks for them to arrive here so it aint no thang.

How much do you guys think the Air Jordan 1 Retro Hi OG would sell for in the market? I'm thinking of just getting one then selling it.

Jordan Brand needs to get their sizing right! These are huge to me. Should have went true to size. I based my purchase on the Bred's from last year. Honestly with these in hand the have a combat boot look to me while on feet. Don't know if I'm really feeling these.
So its JB fault you didnt get your TRUE SIZE, me personally i always TTS, unless its 6s or 7s

Is anyone else thinking of wearing these with a tuxedo in a wedding that they're in? That would be fresh!
Come back to my computer 3hrs later after hitting up my mall. Footaction timer almost done and shoes still available. I hopr everyone that wanted these were able to get them...I really don't see how you could miss.

It's all about luck then patience. I am still trying to get an 11 or a 11.5 for my brother. Smh. He may not get these.

mean.gif

what up with chief keep tho.

Back
Top Bottom