Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Smh I don't understand when idiots wanna cause a big scene and start fighting cause then nobody's going home with the shoes which means both of y'all took an L. Guess that's too much logical thinking though smh

I don't have to answer.. Just look at your picture. These 11s are a joke and I completely understand if there your first pair cause that's how you sound right now. But don't insult classic colorways with this nonsense. Just stop. They hold no weight.

You dont HAVE the answers fam. It's a simple colorway with gold accents. Thats money. On an iconic design. Oh and this is no where near my first buddy. lmaooo. Youre a funny young man.

tired.gif
damn that instagram vid. Not that serious kids.

i feel maybe a little bad laughing but LOL.

stupid kids. now you got no shoes, probably got arrested, wasted your time, and no shirt too hahah

are there customs fees from ordering through FootAsylum?

shouldnt be, you only get chrged customs fees if its over a certain amount, i dont know the exact amount but its more than what they are charging so you should be good

Already sent out the pair I got for my boy, and got my pair. Today's been good so far! Was hopin I would've got the email from shiekh's for that extra pair I was gonna hook one of y'all up with.. If I ever have a chance to cop multiples locally again on a release I'll let y'all know!

Happy I could get my pair. The only wack thing about this morning was that they made all the people who were drafted (myself, and the 70 other people) wait to be the LAST to cop our pairs. They were letting the people who showed up late and who didn't have any wristbands or tickets go in and cop their GS, Toddler and Infant pairs. Everyone that got drafted were heated because it was 8:40 (the pickup window was 8-10 at FNL ) before the first people were able their pairs and luckily I was only 10 people deep from that point. I never went to the mall to pickup sneakers before cause I usually just cop online...Not worth all that going through all that, ish is rediculous.  11's are clean though. 
nthat.gif

Questions like this will be posted until friday at the earliest, to answer your question why dont you call nike cs and ask them
if you really ordered them from ndc why dont you just check your email all the info should be there estimated delivery day etc.......stupid?

Back
Top Bottom