Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
you gotta be lying

srs?
srs. he let me choose from like 6 pair he had to trade. green glows, weathermans, fire red 3s, oreo 5s, bugs bunny 8s and eggplant penny 5. he wasnt willing to trade 2 for one on all of them, but i think i maximized what i could

I just ordered 2 pairs from footasylum, would they cancel my order? and would I have to pay customs fee, it was $416

our finish line was super chill this morning. they had the "cage" closed and only let in those with emails, but after i was in they also let you cop kids sizes if they had them, so an advantage at least. was able to cop my son a 10c no problem

Shoes aren't bad looking at all. Don't think I can drop $200+ for any other reasons to resell though.

I like OG colorways...But this is probably one of the better non OG colorways released.

srs. he let me choose from like 6 pair he had to trade. green glows, weathermans, fire red 3s, oreo 5s, bugs bunny 8s and eggplant penny 5. he wasnt willing to trade 2 for one on all of them, but i think i maximized what i could
I personally would've picked the Pennys over the Weatherman Foams.

Sold one pair for 300 and another for 340 ....profits Going toward some WTKs ....people were blowing my phone up, wish I would've won more raffles lol

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
lames fighting over these things... I've seen it all

Super easy at my finish line too. Me and my man both won the lottery, but we went with two different malls. So we had to race from one mall to the other. Luckily made it with 20 mins left. The employees were pretty annoyed. Were getting a lot of calls and walkins, some asking if they could get them w/o winnings, others calling who had won asking if they had all day to pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom