Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maybe they did make enough, unlike before ? 

sometimes things change with each release, right ?
No dude....thats not it. They made 500,000 playoff 11s last christmas. More than any other retro they made last year and it wasn't even close. That shoe was waaaaaay harder to get than this shoe. I don't know the production numbers on this model but I bet it isn't 500,000. Even if it is, this shoe is way easier to get than the Playoffs were, even with the increase in bot technology that makes it harder to cop retros these days. There are still links popping up here and there to get the shoe at retail. But that wasn't the case last year. I'll say it again, there is nothing wrong with liking a shoe if it flops.

No dude....thats not it. They made 500,000 playoff 11s last christmas. More than any other retro they made last year and it wasn't even close. That shoe was waaaaaay harder to get than this shoe. I don't know the production numbers on this model but I bet it isn't 500,000. Even if it is, this shoe is way easier to get than the Playoffs were, even with the increase in bot technology that makes it harder to cop retros these days. There are still links popping up here and there to get the shoe at retail. But that wasn't the case last year. I'll say it again, there is nothing wrong with liking a shoe if it flops.
thanks for your thoughts 

Seen it in person..I dont like the quality on this shoe... All the people i know literally wasn't happy about it as well and they're all hardcore " sneakerheads"

I went to cop the concords instead. Just felt like i needed a new one :lol:

Last edited:
shoes sit it's a flop

shoes sell out and it's still a flop now? 
roll.gif

i know i said it about 20 pages back, but we think they are a super GR and easy(generally speaking) cop because we in this and know what we're doing for the most part. mom and all the tards that show up at the mall at 10am wanting to cop only to realize they are gone are more than willing to pay 350+ a lot of times, even though we know better. I had a trade offer standing on mine since i won the raffle and instantly traded mine off this morning for a pair of DS green glows and a DS paif of weatherman foams and $60 dollars to boot. the thirst is real, just like the stupidity

I sadly agree with him this release was a flop, idc about pages its about the shoes and honestly if it weren't for those all white anniversary 11s these would be hands down the worst mid to release in recent memory

I like to hold shoes in my hands and be like damn this joint is classic, but with these its like a Space Jam knock off, idc who likes what but i really can say this was a flop in terms of the shoe being released

Do you know the definition of the word flop? A flop isn't your opinion if you like a sneaker or not.

Look how rustled your jimmies are gettin. Yes....as foolish as it sounds, how successful a shoe is can be directly related to the number of pages the thread on NT has. Do i need to show you multiple examples? I wont, because you can research that on your own. It's obvious.

Go outside b. I've been on NT over ten years and know it doesn't represent the real world.

Anyone's order from NDC ship out yet?

does it really matter?

even if you get tracking, everyones package is leaving sunday night/monday morning.

just know they are all arriving tuesday unless you live right next to where they ship from then you will get them monday

shoes sit it's a flop

shoes sell out and it's still a flop now? 
roll.gif
Thats silly and everyone knows it. Every JB retro, even the flops, sell out. It's relative to other JB retro releases, not shoes in general. That probably went over your head...but oh well.

my order doesn't show up on my finish line account anyone else have that problem? i go the email confirmation though wondering if it went through

Picked up my 3 raffle pairs
Ended up selling 2 to dudes for $300 a piece
At first when I told em that price I was just joking
Till they said ok :lol:
Couldn't say no to that

Free 11s i wouldnt say no either do ur thing

Last edited:
So I struck out on 4-5 raffles and jus passed on NDC outta concern of more failure, salt but hey, I did some leg work, must not have been for me.? On to attempting for XII's and hoping for better luck

So this shoe sold out online and in stores with a reported over 700,000 pairs made and is a flop? Granted it is no where near the level of the og xis but to call it a flop is comical.

I sadly agree with him this release was a flop, idc about pages its about the shoes and honestly if it weren't for those all white anniversary 11s these would be hands down the worst mid to release in recent memory

I like to hold shoes in my hands and be like damn this joint is classic, but with these its like a Space Jam knock off, idc who likes what but i really can say this was a flop in terms of the shoe being released

Do you know the definition of the word flop? A flop isn't your opinion if you like a sneaker or not.

Look how rustled your jimmies are gettin. Yes....as foolish as it sounds, how successful a shoe is can be directly related to the number of pages the thread on NT has. Do i need to show you multiple examples? I wont, because you can research that on your own. It's obvious.

Go outside b. I've been on NT over ten years and know it doesn't represent the real world.

Sounds like you ride hard for the brand, whatever the proper label is, whether its flop, bust, disappointment you pick

But if you honestly say these lived up to the holiday 11s of years past, you must be on something, but to each their own

I just prefer that if they were gonna drop a retro plus colorway that they went original instead of using a older colorway with a few tweaks

Back
Top Bottom