Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you get an order confirmation from Foot Asylum does that mean you're guaranteed? Or is there still a chance to get cancel?

Yeah sorry but most likely it got cancelled because I got my confirmation email the instant I placed my order and an hour later my shipment confirmation , at least you got through east!
Did the same thing last year and ended up with 2 pairs. If they cancel i wont be upset, I have plenty of other shoes I haven't worn yet including the breds

Seen @KicksDeals tweeted the NDC link before Nike somehow… So I tried his link and got in

So I was able to get my pair in my cart, waited for a GS size, but NOPE! Debated on going through buying my size, but said I could always return them or trade.

Holding judgement till in hand, BUT still saying I'd rather Columbias

Seen @KicksDeals tweeted the NDC link before Nike somehow… So I tried his link and got in

So I was able to get my pair in my cart, waited for a GS size, but NOPE! Debated on going through buying my size, but said I could always return them or trade.
Holding judgement till in hand, BUT still saying I'd rather Columbias

The early links from here for ndc didnt call up for me at all.

Typing in product code didnt work at 7:59

The twitter link came up first for me

Last edited:

Yes...this is a flop.

Yes...by my standards. I'm an authority on sneakers having been in the hobby for long enough to know a flop when I see one.

I determine if a sneaker is a flop based on how popular the shoe seems to be leading up to release. This shoe was going to sell out instantly no matter what. But so did most every single Jordan retro release. 

But...for a christmas drop, an 11...this id definitely a flop. Jordan Brand could have given us different 11's like the space jams or the columbias and they would have lived up to the hype that is the "christmas 11". Maybe your memory isn't good enough to remember the cool greys, the concords, and the playoff 11s last year....all of which SHATTERED this gamma 11. Just for comparison, the Bred 11 thread was at over 700 pages at this exact same  day last year and is currently over 1300. This is only at 350. Half of the Bred 11s on the same date. 

Do you get it now?
It may be a flop to you, but then again who in the f**k are you! this maybe your opinion but, us folks who got em don't care what you think! lol maybe you say this because you didn't get a pair! either way chill with all the hate bruh...................

The shoe is a flop because of a NT post count on a thread :rofl:

Yes...this is a flop.

Yes...by my standards. I'm an authority on sneakers having been in the hobby for long enough to know a flop when I see one.

I determine if a sneaker is a flop based on how popular the shoe seems to be leading up to release. This shoe was going to sell out instantly no matter what. But so did most every single Jordan retro release. 

But...for a christmas drop, an 11...this id definitely a flop. Jordan Brand could have given us different 11's like the space jams or the columbias and they would have lived up to the hype that is the "christmas 11". Maybe your memory isn't good enough to remember the cool greys, the concords, and the playoff 11s last year....all of which SHATTERED this gamma 11. Just for comparison, the Bred 11 thread was at over 700 pages at this exact same  day last year and is currently over 1300. This is only at 350. Half of the Bred 11s on the same date. 

Do you get it now?

Yeah I get that you sound foolish.

So NT determines if a sneaker is a success based on pages :lol:

You need to go outside and get some fresh air, because you stay in the house too much.

Yeah sorry but most likely it got cancelled because I got my confirmation email the instant I placed my order and an hour later my shipment confirmation , at least you got through east!
My order was confirmed at 8:12, an hour after release, I don't have anything yet. Still a little early I think to say you're cancelled.

J
Give it a week bro; these weren't that hard to cop and it appears Nike made plenty of pairs.

Yup, on the 24th these are going be flooded on the bay and in the next two months dudes are going to be trying to give these away. Probably be around $240 -$280 price after this hype week is over then, then everybody going be on the yeezys.

:lol: At these frail boys fighting over Gama XI's

Last edited:
The early links from here for ndc didnt call up for me at all.

Typing in product code didnt work at 7:59

The twitter link came up first for me
I never used early links or have ever tried to type in the product code before "8am" I didn't even know that was possible until I started hearing about all these bots last year haha

I was watching twitter like a hawk (I just look for Nikes picture normally) but I just happened to read @KicksDeals Tweet and heres what it said (notice the pic of the Gammas was Nikes tweet right after the Preludes)

Last edited:
It's not that serious. Fighting over a pair of shoes?

I had the opportunity to buy a pair from FTL, but decided to pass on them because I am not feeling the Gamma Blue.

Congrats to everyone who got a pair that wanted a pair. I am glad everyone is safe.

The shoe is a flop because of a NT post count on a thread :rofl:

Anyone can give an opinion, this is eqivalent to saying, "I don't like that new car because its not in my favorite rapper's video".

Nike has a cash cow, they simply need demand to outpace supply by 2 to 1 to keep the Jordan retro golden goose laying eggs.

It may be a flop to you, but then again who in the f**k are you! this maybe your opinion but, us folks who got em don't care what you think! lol maybe you say this because you didn't get a pair! either way chill with all the hate bruh...................
Would you get your panties out of that knot? Relax bruh. There isn't any hate. It's not a flop to me, but a flop in general. Just stating the obvious. There is nothing wrong with likeing a shoe that flops. This shoe sold very well...it's only a flop because I'm comparing it to it being a christmas 11 release. Buy what you like, not what other people tell you is a nice shoe. But either way this shoe is a flop as a christmas 11 release. The last two were concords and playoffs, and we all saw how crazy that got. THis release is kinda meh. 

The difference between me and you is you got all rustled over my comment. Whereas I dont care if a shoe flops if I like it. WHen the stealth 3's dropped I thoiught they were dope....had to have em. didnt care at all how much hate they got. That shoe flopped hard. Atleast I can admit it, while still liking the shoe. You cant.

So NT determines if a sneaker is a success based on pages
laugh.gif

You need to go outside and get some fresh air, because you stay in the house too much.
Look how rustled your jimmies are gettin. Yes....as foolish as it sounds, how successful a shoe is can be directly related to the number of pages the thread on NT has. Do i need to show you multiple examples? I wont, because you can research that on your own. It's obvious.

I got my Blk/Red 11s from FNL last year and just got the Gamma 11s today. No checkout errors, no multiple pending charges on my Debit card. I guess I just got lucky :\.

I've honestly never had any issues with FNL and I've gotten every Jordan shoe from there. I don't know what guys could be doing. Panicking and keep pressing submit order or what.

When they let me in, you just do what you do like you usually do on FNL any other day.

I ordered from there...i got the order confirmation email. Haven't ordered from there before. Not sure when we'll get the shipment confirmation

Yes...this is a flop.

Do you get it now?

So NT determines if a sneaker is a success based on pages :lol:

I sadly agree with him this release was a flop, idc about pages its about the shoes and honestly if it weren't for those all white anniversary 11s these would be hands down the worst mid to release in recent memory

I like to hold shoes in my hands and be like damn this joint is classic, but with these its like a Space Jam knock off, idc who likes what but i really can say this was a flop in terms of the shoe being released

Back
Top Bottom