Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
6yjjaa.jpg

2gv5u0l.jpg

9a7nfm.jpg

Was In And Out NDC By 8:06 With Paypal And All

On A Side Note This Thread Blew Up Like Mufugga Didnt Know That Their Were That Many NT Members EverBody Came Out The WoodWork For This Xmas/11 Drop

Logged on to finishline at 9 just to show my boy that the site would crash. I added my 8.5 to the cart and copped. Don't even want but it was too late to cancel when I just tried

A real question that everyone shoulda asked and would want to know.
Are there many unclaimed pairs at FTL and like in the East Coast?
Contemplating to see if worth the time to drive and see. I kno calling won't help.

NSW guy ? That guy is Darrelle Revis manager, he also said that FTL wasn't going to release those hypebeast yeezys. Ask him what happen to the ZR2, since he has so much info

He's done work with NSW on Revis's shoe. You tweet em and ask em fam I'm just sharing info...you weren't an intended recipient anyway so carry on .

the market is already saturated with the fake crap with the blue soles.

i still got my 09's but one of them is oddly shaped. i wouldnt mind a re-release as long as its a massive GR
Mines deff didn't fit as good as the breds did but I don't mind. Glad to have em, could only imagine the hype they would cause this time around

I was debating even getting them. My guy kept asking me if i wanted them for christmas, and eventually said yeah. I do really like them, i just usually only prefer 4s.
4s do look good on the ladies tho you got good taste...a lot of people say the prices gone come down I doubt it I'm taking no chances any more

man! i guess ill be the only one getting it on the 24th >_> not like a day makes a difference but i have that missed the plane feeling 
mean.gif

For those who were able to cop on ndc, what link did you guys use? Did you search the style code, use the twitter link or something else?

I tried searching the product code since ~7:58 but it kept saying that product didn't exist ... Then I tried the twitter link and it said the same thing

Back
Top Bottom