Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For those who were able to cop on ndc, what link did you guys use? Did you search the style code, use the twitter link or something else?

I tried searching the product code since ~7:58 but it kept saying that product didn't exist ... Then I tried the twitter link and it said the same thing

For non TLO releases I usually go to the Jordan section of Nike's site and click on "Newest" and hit refresh at 8, but for some reason they didn't show on the page. Ended up typing Jordan 11 in the search bar and sure as **** they appeared

For those who were able to cop on ndc, what link did you guys use? Did you search the style code, use the twitter link or something else?

I tried searching the product code since ~7:58 but it kept saying that product didn't exist ... Then I tried the twitter link and it said the same thing
Twitter link

used a link given here for men, changed some stuff around and got the gs pair i needed. refreshed when the FNL put me on the spa page and thank god it went through. payment went through at 8:06 eastern time.

Last edited:
ugh... i'm lazy and tired. only two stores in the mall that is closes to my house to check out for unclaimed pairs.
not worth the energy just to hunt for a friend.

ummm can we get more info on that fight please? how did it start etc...when early pics leaked of this shoe i really was hoping that nike pulled an audible before today but it is what it tiz!.....consider my christmas ruined
tired.gif

ummm can we get more info on that fight please? how did it start etc...when early pics leaked of this shoe i really was hoping that nike pulled an audible before today but it is what it tiz!.....consider my christmas ruined
tired.gif
 Might have been a pre existing beef that boiled over at the sneaker store.

it boggles my mind y people are paying concord pieces for these..

Serious. Sad man. Straight hypebeasts for real. It's like ANY XIs they're willing to drop $300+ for.

I think these are straight hurt and are a disgrace to the XI's model. These and those Anniversary XIs are trash.

I tried the early links and searching the style code as well. Ended up going to all men's shoes and sorting by newest. Popped up that way.

People need to get off their high horse in referencing what others are paying. The market value is what it is.
Also keep in mind Christmas is coming up, so some may value a smile on someones face much more than $300.

I completely dislike the WTK and would not buy it even if it was half off, but I know that there is an overwhelming amount of you willing to pay substantial more. You don't see me calling you guys fools.

OLD MAN GRUMBLE - Cluttering up the thread with this nonsense.

View media item 704919
Son got lucky at nike lenox ..from pics he wanted lebron mn but once he saw both in person he had to have gammas
Long story short i told him he waited to long and they were sold out..called around noone had any..called lenox they had them... he wore them out the mall turning heads

He says merry xmas :lol:

Back
Top Bottom