Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

So now that we have them in hand..... is the sole perma-blue or will they eventually go clear and then yellow one day? 
eyes.gif
just from the looks of it, im guessing perma blue, there are only so translucent, but only time will actually tell.

These are the most comfortable of the newer retro 11's they've made in my opinion. However, they did use the cheapest leather I've ever seen :rolleyes

Last edited:
Impossible, his highness' born year was 1972.
good stuff....we all know jordans were always fresh but they died for a sec in the late 90's to mid 00's til yeezus and to a certain degree fat joe got em hot again, hell ima give eminem some credit too cause i when i was in college everyone looked at j's as black kicks til em got his pair of 4s...seems like the combo of eminem, the preppy kanye, and shoe lickin joe from mtv cribs made alot of folks put their air forces and bapes away and hop on jordans....but this is just my personal account of what i noticed growing up

I received shipment info from ndc on a Sunday evening for the taxi's so I'm expecting the same for these. No worries.

Is it just me or is it crazy to think how did all this low star Ebayers end up with full size runs of these gammas???? GM must be in full effect now

Im comfortable and stoked that NDC  orders will arrive by the 24th...  Just wondering did the majority of people who are waiting for shipping confirm from NDC pay with PP? Also, what makes peeps say, "never use PP."? I've used succesfully before and on last 2 NDC releases.

Thanks for input
I dont know why people are saying dont use PP I use it for every single purchase I make on NDC with no problems

Back
Top Bottom