Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If your orders from NDC haven't been shipped out yet that means they will be canceled.
....... After that post do us all a favor. You see that little option that says "Sign out"? Press it then keep it that way permanently. Thanks

[emoji]128569[/emoji]this thread is nuts[emoji]128540[/emoji]everybody enjoy your cop[emoji]127873[/emoji] and chill[emoji]127938[/emoji]stop stressing its the holidays[emoji]127878[/emoji] Enjoy[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji]suckas[emoji]127853[/emoji]

[emoji]128569[/emoji]this thread is nuts[emoji]128540[/emoji]everybody enjoy your cop[emoji]127873[/emoji] and chill[emoji]127938[/emoji]stop stressing its the holidays[emoji]127878[/emoji] Enjoy[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127866[/emoji][emoji]127881[/emoji][emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127876[/emoji][emoji]127882[/emoji]suckas[emoji]127853[/emoji]

To many emojis. It's like your trying to get nudes from a girl.

Last edited:
Man the hype on these was crazy... I was picking up the 2 pairs I won via raffle. Picked up my first pair at Shiekh at around 12:30pm. There was a guy in there as I was walking in asking for a 9.5, Cashier said he has 1 left that noone else has claimed. He said it belongs to a girl, which is my wife. Cashier said if noone claims it he will give it to him at 1pm. 10 secs later my wife walked up to the counter and claimed my pair. Dude was still hanging around looked pretty disappointed when he saw the cashier bring out the 9.5... So on our way out, We saw dude waiting right outside. Then he approached us, asking if we're wiling to sell it. I said nah not really cause I wanted a 2nd pair to do a custom on. Then he threw out an offer, He was like I'll give you $380 right now. So that stopped me off my track, turned around and said "$380? You serious.." He said yea and pulled out the cash. Then my wife was like sell em. Dude seems really desperate for it, so when we was doing the exchange. I said just give me $350 man and we good. Thought I save him $30. Didn't really want to sell it but I just couldn't turn down the price. I'll just grab another pair on a restock or when prices settles down a bit.

Well on my way to FTL to claim my other pair... I was able to use a $25 bday coupon.

Last edited:
Loving these kicks so far. Now I'm waiting until 2014 for the Carmine 6s and probably the powder blue 10s...more as time goes lol! For all those who copped, congrats!!!!

I was staring at my pair and I just kept thinking... they're cool but they're just a  clean  mostly black shoe. They're pretty plain. They don't really pop. The quality is meh..

So I put mine on CL for 280 and it was sold within an hour for 300. More than i was even asking. Literally like a "shut up and take my money" attitude

What is it about these that people are killing each other for? I just don't get it. 

I do hope they restock so I can pick up some at a lower price later when the hype is cooling off, but really is this a MUST HAVE colorway?

Last edited:

I was staring at my pair and I just kept thinking... they're cool but they're just a  clean  mostly black shoe. They're pretty plain. They don't really pop. The quality is meh..

So I put mine on CL for 280 and it was sold within an hour for 300. More than i was even asking. Literally like a "shut up and take my money" attitude

What is it about these that people are killing each other for? I just don't get it. 

I do hope they restock so I can pick up some at a lower price later when the hype is cooling off, but really is this a MUST HAVE colorway?
my cousins asked for $240 and got $380 Cash. Story guy hits him up in email from CL and says to take down the posting my cousin replies why and says him a picture of the money cash

Man the hype on these was crazy... I was picking up the 2 pairs I won via raffle. Picked up my first pair at Shiekh at around 12:30pm. There was a guy in there as I was walking in asking for a 9.5, Cashier said he has 1 left that noone else has claimed. He said it belongs to a girl, which is my wife. Cashier said if noone claims it he will give it to him at 1pm. 10 secs later my wife walked up to the counter and claimed my pair. Dude was still hanging around looked pretty disappointed when he saw the cashier bring out the 9.5... So on our way out, We saw dude waiting right outside. Then he approached us, asking if we're wiling to sell it. I said nah not really cause I wanted a 2nd pair to do a custom on. Then he threw out an offer, He was like I'll give you $380 right now. So that stopped me off my track, turned around and said "$380? You serious.." He said yea and pulled out the cash. Then my wife was like sell em. Dude seems really desperate for it, so when we was doing the exchange. I said just give me $350 man and we good. Thought I save him $30. Didn't really want to sell it but I just couldn't turn down the price. I'll just grab another pair on a restock or when prices settles down a bit.

Well on my way to FTL to claim my other pair... I was able to use a $25 bday coupon.
your horrible at negotiating

Haha alot of us Ndc orders starting to worry. I never checked my personal email this much :smile:

Just tracked my nike.com package. Says I'll get em tomorrow around 3pm [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji].

boy..FNL kinda scared me with all this "cancelled" order talk. Checked and got a shipped message and a tracking number. 
nthat.gif

yall shouldnt worry bout ya NDC orders until tomorrow comes around and theres still no shipping notification. more than likely you'll wake up in the morning with the shipping email.i havent gotten mine either by the way...enjoy yall Sundays forreals....

This was the scene I saw last Sunday at some of the Footlockers that were giving out guaranteed tickets. Didn't even bother to got to HOH on 34th and 125th bc I know it would be a zoo. I didn't even stop to wait in any of the lines bc the lines were crazy everywhere including finshline and champs plus I don't like waiting in lines all day. Needless to say, just like myself, most of these ppl didn't get a ticket.

Nostrand Ave BK before 10a                                                          Kids Footlocker Downtown BK after 10a with the store still not open yet

HOH Downtown BK after 10a w/PD posted & store not open yet       Same HOH, just the rest of the line that goes to the end of the block

Fast forward to today's scene

I walked right into HOH on 34th today to buy something and the sales rep told me they're selling the gammas upstairs without me even asking. So I went upstairs to check it out and saw that they indeed were selling the gammas. They must have had atleast 2 more fsr that they kept back from the sat release bc I copped my sz easy wit no line. I even saw some dude selling like 6 sizes a few doors down from the store. So they had a good amount today. Check the date and the address. Google it and you will see that it's def the HOH on 34th. See this is why I don't wait hours in lines and deal with situations that have ppl busy fighting over shoes. I walked right in the day AFTER the release and left wit my sz just as quick as I came in.

Back
Top Bottom