Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
hmm....right before i posted, i added it to the cart just to check...must've sold since then
yea that site is weird, it lets me add still but when i go to my cart it says "item is sold out" im sure they had those sizes tho because they werent up earlier

Gotta say, I'm glad I didn't pass on these. I'm a sucker for XI's anyway...and while I'd take an OG colorway over them, they're different and they look fresh IMO.

Having said that, bring on the Columbias :D

Gotta say, I'm glad I didn't pass on these. I'm a sucker for XI's anyway...and while I'd take an OG colorway over them, they're different and they look fresh IMO.

Having said that, bring on the Columbias
happy.gif
21 posts been on since 03....

you did a bid?

eastbay order looking bleak now.. authorized my bank to allow the purchase and everything but they say it's all in Eastbay 's hands now. last two times it took this long for payment verification orders have been canceled. smh

The Tracking Info on my FNL pair updated. I choose the slowest shipping method and the expected delivery is Dec. 31st.

should i choose to pickup at fedex location when it gets here? and how does that work it gives me 4 options to pickup (LOCATIONS) which one do i pick? or should i just wait and call tomorrow in the morning.

should i choose to pickup at fedex location when it gets here? and how does that work it gives me 4 options to pickup (LOCATIONS) which one do i pick? or should i just wait and call tomorrow in the morning.
i had mine(well wifes pair) held at a local fedex just to b safe

So if your estimated delivery on FedEx changes to "N/A", does that simply mean it will be delivered the next day? Never seen this happen before with previous FedEx packages.

So if your estimated delivery on FedEx changes to "N/A", does that simply mean it will be delivered the next day? Never seen this happen before with previous FedEx packages.

Nah, I don't think it means much at all. That happened to me today and I still got my pair, albeit pretty late, like 6:00PM

Back
Top Bottom