Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So if your estimated delivery on FedEx changes to "N/A", does that simply mean it will be delivered the next day? Never seen this happen before with previous FedEx packages.
I called up FedEx customer service and they basically had no idea, the rep just guessed tomorrow. Strangely, UPS dropped off a package at my place around 7:00PM tonight. Oh well.

So if your estimated delivery on FedEx changes to "N/A", does that simply mean it will be delivered the next day? Never seen this happen before with previous FedEx packages.
I'm in the same boat. Mine's stuck at the Oakland distro center.

I take it I have to pay reseller price now?
U cld always wait for the restock which is what I wld do...Not finna pay resell for these no matter how bad I want some 11's. Just knowing how many times they restocked the Concords and the Breds...I'll take my chances on a restock

My pair was supposed to be delivered today but it didnt so I just told them to hold them at my nearest fedex location. Before i did that i had the same N/A others are experiencing. Ive had an expensive coffee machine ($300) left by the fedex driver outside or to a neighbor and it took 2 weeks to get my money back so im not taking any chances now. I rather pick them up even if it takes longer

Climate means the world of difference from what I've been told. Cool dry and out of the light seems to be the most basic way of preserving shoes.
There's some truth to this.

My wife, up until 4 years ago, lived in Detroit and we pulled out her XI's earlier this year when we were there and the yellowing of the soles aren't too bad for a shoe that was bought in 2000.

She kept/keeps them in a extra closet that stays closed, dry, and cool.

Last edited:
C'mon Space Jams >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gammas

1000%
opxxxk.jpg

F*** Nikesf.

I'm with you! That place is shady with a capital S.

got my gammas today and i love them but i did find one flaw on the left shoe.. the "23" on the back is a bit crooked =( anybody else have this?? was thinking of calling nike and maybe seeing if i could get some sort of credit not going to return them thats for sure..

Looks like my order was picked up at Mon 12/23/2013 12:16 pm PST at MEMPHIS, TN. And will be delivered Tues 12/2*****13 by 3:00 pm San Francisco, CA.
I did not receive purchase confirmation nor did I receive a shipment confirmation. Looks like the same ol NDC doing its thing. Not failing me. Except on the Grey/Orange 12s.

I was barely worried and when I called NDC, I was quickly back to my zen. Too many people here posting unnecessary asking if other people got any info on their own pair.

There was a post on their page from someone that said they missed out on the release and asked for help on how to order...FL responded and said they would b available for purchase on 12/26..customer rep prob thought he was asking for the gamma 12s...

There was a post on their page from someone that said they missed out on the release and asked for help on how to order...FL responded and said they would b available for purchase on 12/26..customer rep prob thought he was asking for the gamma 12s...
No not that. They posted an ad for purchase on Facebook. Something like get you Jordan XI here, pic and everything, plus the page still live. Also I thinl the only question at this point is when and how many times before the real restock on All Star weekend!

Finally copped my cousin's size 9.5 jesus... ended up paying $255 shipped from outside the country so not bad :smile: :smokin

Now hunting for wifey's pair 5Y... guess we on the same boat @bigj505

Last edited:
Got my Eastbay shipping confirmations earlier tonight. Nice of them to do next day shipping for my pairs even though I'm only a Silver Club member.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom