Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
JB doesn't really doesn't take in to account what we think when they decide what they will put out. They just put something out, no matter what it is and it will sell. If we were to just stop buying maybe, just maybe, JB would start putting what we want out there. If you want just try the poll above right now 40% of the people who have voted have decided to buy just think what would be like if that number was 30%, 20%, or even 10%! Then JB might bless you with Retro Columbia XI's.

Nope! Won't happen. NT is a very small percentage of the overall people who buy sneakers. Won't even make a dent if no1 on NT bought these shoes. And then you can't forget about the resellers who are gonna buy anyway to try and sell/create hype. Not to mention JB/Nike makes money from the stores ordering the shoes. So i don't think they lose lose out unless the shoes get RTV'd and they have to put them in outlets. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong on that last part tho.

idk I actually like these I mean people loved the blackout 11 samples and that's what these are minus the jumpmen

cot famn it I can't resist to that xi figure...no matter the colorway...sexiest sneaker ever.Getting anxious tha no more photos of these have released...

Not much info has come around since the pic surfaced. Waiting for more pics to judge, but since there will be tons of hype over this, most likely i will pass.

I Agree, I would much rather seen the Cool Greys or even the Columbia's is right. If anyone remembers these were released in 2000 i did not like them then! These im just not feeling even the space jams i would of rather bought or the 2010 NIKE AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO 25th ANNIVERSARY WHITE/METALLIC SILVER they should of did those were hot.... I dont know good thing its around Christmas cause now if im hurt on loot i can pass on these and wont feel bad but if they change the color scheme ill cop. I just bought the retro 4's today the toro or whatever there called is it just me or did the Quality fall off i mean for 160 and never mind the 11's there 180 you expect Quality and im just not seeing it. Then Nike wonders why its getting harder and harder to tell the difference with some of these Replica's or B-Grades Variants or whatever that fake ******** is called its cause Nike is Producing Garbage. To me some of you younger guys might not know what i mean but i just turned 30 and back in the day Retro Jordans Were fabricated and Produced in Indonesia, and they were Tight like the OG Cement Retro 4's Or Even The Military Retro 4's or the OG Concords an Spacejams all made better! Today there Made In China Maybe thats it NIke? Maybe the Nike Factories in China are going with the cheapest material bidder they can get so there for the quality is falling off bad!!
View media item 494295

Hate these ;/ look garbage imo. Reminds me like of a fake version of spacejams .. lol

An all black 11 should've happened a long time ago.  I'm def curious to see what changes (if any at all) are made to the final product.

Since when haven't the Columbia's been rumored to retro? Get over it people, complaining solves nothing.

I never say stuff like this but mods should really start banning posters that come in here whining about Columbia's. The *****ing is getting extremely annoying. Take that **** to the Columbia thread.

Need better pics of the soles..look like they screwed it up tho 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom