Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't wanna be the one to say it, but that pic makes them look much better IMO. Might, again MIGHT, consider picking these up. Still need more images. The jump man isn't AS bad as I thought.

If I need to camp for days or pay $350 for these, I will definitely pass. If they are available to me I might cop, but not gonna be breaking my back for them.

Going through the madness i went through to cop me a pair of breds, im passing on these. my $180 will be used for something better 
pimp.gif

^^ I don't think that pic is of the ones releasing. Aren't they supposed to have yellow on them? Maybe they're customs

Yeah once we stRt getting better pics, they will be selling

I know imma try n get em

But idk bout that oter limited color or whatnot

If its got a print on it, im probably out

Not a fan of these. Love the 11's just not feeling these at the moment. Maybe i'll change my tune when more detailed pics are released.

People talking crap about these, but they know damn well they'll be either in line or clicking as fast as they can come Saturday morning.

People talking crap about these, but they know damn well they'll be either in line or clicking as fast as they can come Saturday morning.

Naw. Only way i would do that is to resell to dudes like yourself, but I'm too lazy for that.

Thanks, I find this to be similar to any other social media network.

I'll definitely be passing on these. They just aren't that appealing to me. I'll get a toddler size for my unborn child's shoes collection.

hello guys,

i'm new here and just want to ask does the air jordan 11 low have the same fit with kobe zoom 8? Say i wear size 10 u.s. with the kobe zoom 8 do i get the same

shoe size with the jordan 11 low? Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom