Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh boy another one that thinks they don't fit in smh. Please explain how they don't?? Let me guess ... Not an OG color way?

ok space jams are not a OG color way they came out Dec. 2000 as retro plus color way Jordan wore them in 95-96 and the movie you could say they were a PE for him back then, they didn't release so they are not an OG color

Gamma's don't fit in because they are the worst color of 11's ever

Oh boy another one that thinks they don't fit in smh. Please explain how they don't?? Let me guess ... Not an OG color way?

ok space jams are not a OG color way they came out Dec. 2000 as retro plus color way Jordan wore them in 95-96 and the movie you could say they were a PE for him back then, they didn't release so they are not an OG color

That title goes to the anniversary XI hands down

yea but they debuted during the original run of the shoe...

Now SJ are OG either?? Look at when they came out. You said it yourself at what year they debuted and a lot of ppl will disagree with you there. And gamma 11s not fitting is just your small opinion based on you not liking the color. Lot of haters on this thread

FIrst time poster...been trolling for a few months now..

just wanna say that this forum is freaking awesome.  You guys who posted links and what not for the release of the gamma's helped me get mine as well as for my wife and son.

IMO these are clean as heck and doesnt stand out too much which is awesome to me.

FIrst time poster...been trolling for a few months now..

just wanna say that this forum is freaking awesome.  You guys who posted links and what not for the release of the gamma's helped me get mine as well as for my wife and son.

IMO these are clean as heck and doesnt stand out too much which is awesome to me.
Glad it helped you out.

FIrst time poster...been trolling for a few months now..

i think he meant "lurking" not "trolling"

laugh.gif

welcome to NT 

Now SJ are OG either?? Look at when they came out. You said it yourself at what year they debuted and a lot of ppl will disagree with you there. And gamma 11s not fitting is just your small opinion based on you not liking the color. Lot of haters on this thread

You, me or anyone else couldn't buy space jams until the 11's came out in 2000 space jams were not an original release, a retro release so like I said not an OG but retro

space jams were a Jordan PE, so now people call PE's OG's so I guess you think low top concords are OG's too

Last edited:
i guess lurking would be a better term to have used instead of trolling lol.. makes me look like a if i say troll haha

Last edited by a moderator:
how u fail? I thought u had a bot loco

Well a bot wont guarantee you the kicks lol...

Na i woke up and failed on NDC, got high and went back to sleep. I already had my size 8 on lock at local FNL so didn't even bothered put too much time into it until cuz hit me up around 9-10am asking for a pair like really smh... Here's my pair sry iphone crappy pics

That PST hour sucks for online releases...

View media item 710243

Last edited:
Well a bot wont guarantee you the kicks lol...

Na i woke up and failed on NDC, got high and went back to sleep. I already had my size 8 on lock at local FNL so didn't even bothered put too much time into it until cuz hit me up around 9-10am asking for a pair like really smh... Here's my pair sry iphone crappy pics

That PST hour sucks for online releases...

at least you got a pair on release day.  Its all good.  do your thang

I will disagree. Yes, space jams were not in the og run,....but mj himself did turn his concords to an all black color using some sort of dye because of league rules and teams being in uniform (during that time the bulls wore black shoes during the playoffs). I'm sure that idea and how the looked sparked the idea for the space jams which makes since they used the purple jumpman. On another note, for those of you who have not received your pairs, hold tight. It is not a ndc issue. Just read this article http://www.dailyfinance.com/2013/12/25/christmas-delayed-packages-ups-fedex-delivery/#!slide=2003736

Back
Top Bottom