Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These Gammas are alright, but not a Top 3 still outta the main CW's...Cool Grey are still my fave of the 11's. I think I put these @ #4...CG, Bred, Jams, Gamma, Concords, then the Columbia last due to the fact the white turns off white...(ie. same thing goes for the Concords top white mesh part)

These Gammas are alright, but not a Top 3 still outta the main CW's...Cool Grey are still my fave of the 11's. I think I put these @ #4...CG, Bred, Jams, Gamma, Concords, then the Columbia last due to the fact the white turns off white...(ie. same thing goes for the Concords top white mesh part)
CGs are a you know what to keep clean too tho

I just randomly decided to check PYS and to my surprise, they didn't even get these. They even got the Breds last year. I wonder how PYS goes from a site that used to get EVERYTHING - including the DMPs to not even getting the Gammas.

They're still getting stuff from Nike. The last Retro they got were the Grapes and they are still getting random Team Jordan shoes. Aside from JB, they also got the Lil Penny Vs, Gamma Blue Lebron XIs, PB&J KD VI, etc. I mean, they're not getting everything like they used to, but they are still getting stuff from Nike.

Now.... if I can just get my hands on the dmp pack for the low (sorry, I will not pay $800+ for 2 pair of shoes) then my set will be complete. On a side note, people complain about why JB didn't use the pull out box last year....after getting these shoes out, the pull out box is a pain in the you know what!

Update on my FedEx call.....the corporate couldn't answer me so now they are calling me back within 48 hours to give me an official explanation.  Don't mess with people who know how businesses operate :evil:
Im sure your top of the list. :rofl:

does anybody know where I can still get the black/gamma blue/ maze Air Jordan XI retro T-Shrt in a size M?
I am also looking for a Medium gamma blue quarter sock! All gone online on Footlocker so far!

i agree with you 100% about columbias. personally white patent leather is trash. Worst colorway ever for the 11s

does anybody know where I can still get the black/gamma blue/ maze Air Jordan XI retro T-Shrt in a size M?
I am also looking for a Medium gamma blue quarter sock! All gone online on Footlocker so far!
Try your local Champs.   I saw them there a couple of days ago.

Anyone else notice the mid-sole is softer on these compared to any other XI mid-sole?

Ya I noticed that too. While checking out my 2 pairs. It's a lot softer if you ask me, and will just show midsole creasing a lot faster as well.

I just try and not stress the flaws anymore. I just rock the crap out of my shoes and be happy with them.

For those who ordered off of foot asylum

Did you guys notice their uk size chart is different to other uk size chart such as foot patrol?

Prices are dropping considerably since Christmas is over with :lol: feel sorry for all those copping 10+ pairs for retail and didn't unload them before christmas

Last edited:
Prices are dropping considerably since Christmas is over with
laugh.gif
feel sorry for all those copping 10+ pairs for retail and didn't unload them before christmas
i dont feel sorry at all, 

1. they shouldnt be doing that

2. they shoulda known this would happen

i dont feel sorry at all, 
1. they shouldnt be doing that
2. they shoulda known this would happen
I really don't feel sorry either to b honest, my estimate is that these will average around 275-300 once New Years hit. Instead of copping to resell let some other people who wants to wear the shoes buy the shoes.

Ok so normally when I see the "is this a good trade?" Question I would say "if you're getting what you like, then it's good". But this trade has me questioning if I should or not. So as to not clog this thread, can someone PM me and I can give more details. Thanks.

WOW! i had a finishine window open from release day and it had sizes on the webpage so i added to cart and just successfully checked out an 11.5. Just got an email saying order successful. obviously expecting a cancellation, but worth a try

and according to my window they still got a FSR
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...basketball-shoes/_/A-451?productId=prod733019

Nothing there. He just had it open from RD without being refreshed so all the sizes were still there. He'll probably get cancelled.
WHOA this method actually worked and FNL gave me a tracking number!!!!??? that means they must have extra pairs. idk why they would cancel other peoples orders though? FNL shady af but im happy to be able to order these 4 days after release

i also still have that page up and can order more... idk what i should do lol

edit: when i tried to add a 10.5 (for my bro) it says item is out of stock, could it be that i just got lucky and they had an 11.5 in inventory or maybe FNL fixed it after seeing that i was able to order? idk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom