Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Man, NDC really did me good this time.
View media item 712772View media item 712773
Uneven tongue and broken arm Jump Man. This is worst than Them Fakes! Man, I can't wait to get online with a rep. I expected glue stain but not to this level of fail. I never even had to send a pair back ever. This will certainly be going back!

A shame indeed.

This is why I order at least two pairs. One from two different sites. That way I keep the best pair and return the other. Strongly recommend that people or order online.

Like any good dope dealer, jb got the thirst high with the good stuff the last few years and will now be bagging stems with just enough fire to keep everybody hooked. My girl works in finance and she says that's just smart business. So somewhere out there is a marketing executive at JB that beats off to this page every morning.

Uneven tongue and broken arm Jump Man. This is worst than Them Fakes! Man, I can't wait to get online with a rep. I expected glue stain but not to this level of fail. I never even had to send a pair back ever. This will certainly be going back!
Ridiculous smh

if they pop up on the ndc quarterly restock, odds are most people that missed out on the general release will take the L on the nike restock too. its always a rich get richer type of deal when it comes to that :frown:

Which is why I wonder why dudes act like getting a restock pair is easy.

The ones who seem to get restocks often seem to resellers and when it hits twitter, they're done.

They just update Jordan to have the arm band like he used wear before the 2nd retirement, don't chall no nuffin?! LOL

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't clarify he does have socks that cover it but it still cut both his ankles and he has band aid on both to cover the wound. Will he eventually break into them as it won't do that any more? Very weird because it never did that to him with the other Jordan 11
The question is where did you get those 11s from :lol:

They just update Jordan to have the arm band like he used wear before the 2nd retirement, don't chall no nuffin?! LOL
Looks like Nike must've gotten ahold of some GM pairs...

Yo, @RedLotus.

Never been one to bother with any of the regular quality critiques posted here, But man, those 11s have got to go.

Hope all else goes smoothly man

Happy Holidays/NY to all. .

Last edited:
Anybody ever use the site mdpremium.fr  or preorderlaney11s2013.com are they legit or fake.

I keep striking out any websites with a US size 6.5 or 7? 

Last edited:
Have a tab open with every single known store that carries these and refresh them all every once in a while

FNL pairs just came today. Now it's on to the next one 
happy.gif

GS pairs came in today from FNL. Damn, I am glad I ordered multiple so I could mix match the best pairs to give as a gift. 

Not sure if anyone else noticed but seemed like the GS pairs had many flaws compared to the one pair of mens I snagged. Borderline ridiculous actually
mean.gif
.... but overall real clean shoe. 

GS pairs came in today from FNL. Damn, I am glad I ordered multiple so I could mix match the best pairs to give as a gift. 

Not sure if anyone else noticed but seemed like the GS pairs had many flaws compared to the one pair of mens I snagged. Borderline ridiculous actually
mean.gif
.... but overall real clean shoe. 
my ndc gs pair actually came out right. haven't checked my fnl draft pair yet, wont be trying them for another 2 weeks. 

Back
Top Bottom