Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Since JM's word is gold, can we expect a re-release/re-stock?

Can never rule out a restock...Who knows what some of these dealers are doing with their allocation...

On the context of the yearly holiday XI release, I think what JM is saying is that it doesn't matter how large the production run is they Nike / JB will never be able to meet the demand...

Simply put Nike / JB can't make enough...Period...If these had more numbers than the Playoff XI's from last year and people still struck out, I'm not sure there is anything that can be done as far as trying to ensure that everybody who want's a pair will get them...

he usually waits until the last minute to drop such info from what ive seen.
I'm basing this off JM saying there were Gamma XI's more produced than Blk/Rd XI's and MATT saying these sold a lot less than Blk/Rd XI's.

Last edited:
he usually waits until the last minute to drop such info from what ive seen.
I'm basing this off JM saying there were Gamma XI's more produced than Blk/Rd XI's and MATT saying these sold a lot less than Blk/Rd XI's. I'm hopeful tbh, because I saw my sons and it's actullay a better looking shoe than I thought.

i understand what you are saying. at the same time, he doesnt put the restock info out there until the last minute if he does at all.

i agree, there are definitely conficting reports in numbers. i feel as tho the gammas were a little harder to get than the black/red XIs but it could be that there was more demand than last year, websites did things differently, more scripts out there stealing stock, or just plain luck.

we all just need to wait until we hear something concrete for the restock if there is one at all. lord knows what they are doing with the inventory if they do have some around.

i do know that we didnt get info until near march about the rerelease for the black/red xis. its still decemeber so we definitely still have some time.

i understand what you are saying. at the same time, he doesnt put the restock info out there until the last minute if he does at all.

i agree, there are definitely conficting reports in numbers. i feel as tho the gammas were a little harder to get than the black/red XIs but it could be that there was more demand than last year, websites did things differently, more scripts out there stealing stock, or just plain luck.

we all just need to wait until we hear something concrete for the restock if there is one at all. lord knows what they are doing with the inventory if they do have some around.

i do know that we didnt get info until near march about the rerelease for the black/red xis. its still decemeber so we definitely still have some time.

Truth...

March ish would be my guess for solid numbers...Hopefully by then we will know what we're getting next Christmas...

you really think they would restock 100,000+ pairs tho? seems like a reach

it isnt a restock. it would be technically a rerelease. that's what march was for the black/red xis. all major sites got them and they were in stores also. it was definitely a very large amount in that release.

Truth...

March ish would be my guess for solid numbers...Hopefully by then we will know what we're getting next Christmas...

columbias or im throwing another hissy fit :lol:
doubt it would be space jams since gammas are similar to them. cant be black/reds... cg lows are dropping next year so i hope they dont double dip on that color... concords are only 2 years out (3 years in 2014). the only thing i can imagine would be them doing another retro+ colorway.

columbias or im throwing another hissy fit :lol:
doubt it would be space jams since gammas are similar to them. cant be black/reds... cg lows are dropping next year so i hope they dont double dip on that color... concords are only 2 years out (3 years in 2014). the only thing i can imagine would be them doing another retro+ colorway.

I'm right there with ya...Columbia's or my XI ~Mid~ strike continues...

My XI ~Low~ strike has ended due to them FINALLY releasing the Concord Lows...

Last edited:
Friends,can you help me about this aj 11 gamma blue kicks i bought from a friend.im not sure if its fake or authentic.

Another new colorway is what I think lies ahead.  Even though the demand for columbia's are there, with the low concords dropping it just seems that they can't really do anything focused on either black nor white.  When did the CG's come out again?  I have a feeling though that the snakeskin stuff may pop up yet again.

Last edited:
last thing i want would be JB playing with colors other than black white or gray. gonna have these looking like disco shoes soon if they start doin that

Another new colorway is what I think lies ahead.  Even though the demand for columbia's are there, with the low concords dropping it just seems that they can't really do anything focused on either black nor white.  When did the CG's come out again?  I have a feeling though that the snakeskin stuff may pop up yet again.

they are releasing the cg lows so they definitely are focusing on non black and white colors.

Order was cancelled from foot patrol. If anyone ordered from there I would email them. I was not informed until I sent them a email

Back
Top Bottom