Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
my size? order was "dispatched" but i just received a cancellation email from them
I'm sorry to say that your order has been cancelled as the item ordered went out of stock shortly after your order was placed.

A full refund has been processed back to your credit/debit card which should show in your account over the next few working days.

im having a very bad morning. my bred 1s from end were also cancelled for the same reason :smh: :frown:

but seeing people get hit with customs from a size? order...i guess i dodged a bullet :tongue:

Last edited:
still waiting on my foot asylum order also... hopefully its there when i get home...i never even seen the gammas in person :lol:

my size? order was "dispatched" but i just received a cancellation email from them
im having a very bad morning. my bred 1s from end were also cancelled for the same reason
mean.gif
frown.gif

but seeing people get hit with customs from a size? order...i guess i dodged a bullet
tongue.gif
mean.gif
 I copped for a friend, he's going to be mad about that, but it's all good more money to save 

Got my second pair from Eastbay.com on Tuesday (wifey got her present too). My plastic cover is cracked from one corner. The shoes are flawless though.

Third and final pair coming in today from Finishline.com

View media item 722563

wow so size.uk now labeling items at full value? interesting. I got smacked by customs with fedex for concords from end a couple years ago.

One guy a few pages back got his order from foot asylum already and no customs.

That's me haha. I'm located in Massachusetts so I'm guessing it's all up to your location. Maybe west coast will get their Friday. Mid coast gets their today?

Online I wanted to puke every time I saw them. I just saw them in person today...they look pretty nice.

Contemplating selling my pair.

Don't wear all black kicks and considering these are not an original colorway, it is hard for me to keep.

Box corners are a little rounded off from shipping but not bad But they put a huge sticker label on the front Shoes are 10/10 with no factory defects

im heated. my pair from fnl was supposed to come today but was delayed because "package transferred to post office" wtf is the point of that
mean.gif

I ordered mine from footasylum on release date and finally got my tracking number from footasylum today had to email them about 3 times and my update was

January 1, 2014 , 8:47 am Processed through USPS Sort Facility . BETHPAGE, NY 11714

December 28, 2013 , 11:52 pm Processed Through Sort Facility . ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Didn't know it was going to take this long but I just have to be patient

Last edited:

I ordered mine from footasylum on release date and finally got my tracking number from footasylum today had to email them about 3 times and my update was

January 1, 2014 , 8:47 am Processed through USPS Sort Facility . BETHPAGE, NY 11714

December 28, 2013 , 11:52 pm Processed Through Sort Facility . ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Didn't know it was going to take this long but I just have to be patient
Mine basically says the same exact thing, although it was processed at 8:40am. I'm 7 minutes ahead of you bro
laugh.gif

I assume we both missed customs fees if they've left the sort facility and are in-transit based on what others have said.

Your item, posted on 23/12/13 with reference RQ502785185GB has arrived in KENNEDY NEW YORK and is being processed for delivery.

So my pair from FNL just came in to California and holy ****... What an atrocity. :smh: The box is so crushed that I can't even get the shoes out. Wish these came in from NDC so I could do something about it but damn. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Open the box from the other side. I'd cut the shoes out of the box before trying to push the dent down. Wouldn't want to scratch the patent with broken plastic

Open the box from the other side. I'd cut the shoes out of the box before trying to push the dent down. Wouldn't want to scratch the patent with broken plastic

Yeah, that's the reason why I haven't pushed the dent down since I saw the plastic when I opened it and it's bent, so it might be broken. How do I bring this up to FNL though, cause it's not like NDC where you can chat with a rep online and show em a pic of what I'm talking about?

Back
Top Bottom